Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone willing to volunteer/help in a opensource 3D-printers and opensource projects?

Posted by zippys123 
Anyone willing to volunteer/help in a opensource 3D-printers and opensource projects?
February 22, 2013 01:59AM
Hi Fellow maker's,

Sorry for the long absence here in forum without any update lots of work to start a good project. :-)

as of now we are looking for anyone willing to volunteer/help for designing an affordable 3d-printer and quite a few wonderful opensource projects.

-Mechanical Engineering
-Electronics
-Software (C++,C,Python,Java,Processing)
-Web design
-CAD (Solidworks)

if anyone willing to contribute please PM me or email me. we are located in Bangalore.

if you are just as passionate as us in Opensource join us guys.

more info soon and lots of bots pictures coming soon.

-Varun
zippys123@Gmail.com
Hi Varun,

good to see u doing this I am more happy to help I will email you my details.I will help you in developing opensource projects which India lacks a lot .

regards,
Jason
Re: Anyone willing to volunteer/help in a opensource 3D-printers and opensource projects?
September 03, 2013 08:01AM
Hi,

I'm Sanjeev and I'm a mechanical engineer.
I'd be happy to help.

sanjeev.
Hello Varun,

Nice to see that you are doing opensource 3D printer projects, me too from Bangalore and like to join. Lets do many projects. You can reach me at vpraveenmech@gmail.com or call me at +919940996512.

See you....
Guys,

I am also interested in 3D printers, love to be a part of the team. My email id is gauravchaddha1983@gmail.com
Thanks
Gaurav
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login