Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

POWER SUPPLY MOUNTING URGENT HELP!!!!!!

Posted by gomboszuzu 
POWER SUPPLY MOUNTING URGENT HELP!!!!!!
May 28, 2014 07:00AM
HELLO everybody! :-)
I would like you to ask for a massive favour, i need a HELP with finding out how to mount the power supply to my i3prusa rep rap.....an advice for dummies
I have a PC power supply with a socket mounted, but how exactly can i connect it to the board???? There is just one other cable coming out of the power supply....what do I connect that one with?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP.....i d like to have this running, but have no idea how to connect power with the sanguinologlu....
Thanks!
Re: POWER SUPPLY MOUNTING URGENT HELP!!!!!!
June 01, 2014 05:18AM
Show us a picture!

June 01, 2014 06:59AM
Hello Waitiaki ! Thanks for your reply....Now, my situation has advanced.

Now, I know how to connect the power supply.
However i think I have a problem with a short circuit somewhere on my board as well. I am new to this technology and am not quite sure what went wrong. I was trying to connect my power supply to the sanguinololu, but it wouldn't work. I ve tested the power supply, it works fine, which means there must be something wrong somewhere on the board. Do you have an idea about how to find out? Is it possible to fix or do I have to buy a new one?
Re: POWER SUPPLY MOUNTING URGENT HELP!!!!!!
June 01, 2014 09:26AM
Just read this article carefully. I'm sure it will help you with your troubles. smiling smiley I don't have any experience in using PC power supply as well as Sanguinolulu but I think it's pretty straightforward - you have some sort of a power supply (PC or switching) and from it you will have an option with 12V. From these 12V it's pretty easy to realize how to connect the electronic boards...
[reprap.org]
Best regards,
Bobby
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login