Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Invert the logical of probe autolevelling

Posted by rainito 
Invert the logical of probe autolevelling
March 19, 2020 08:33AM
Hi to all dear 3d printer`s lovers and thanks for all the guide that you do for us smiling smiley
My problem is the logical of the inductive sensor. When the nozzle need to go up it goes down and vice versa. I don't know why. All the axes move to the correct direction but only the probe logic is inverted. I don't know if it's a marlin's bug or a provlem of inductive sensor but i don't think so...
I have a tronxy prusa with the last marlin version ( 2.0.5 i don't remember ) i will upload my configuration.h soon. Thanks for all
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (80.6 KB)
Re: Invert the logical of probe autolevelling
March 19, 2020 01:43PM
i try today to install the marlin 2.0.x bugfix but the problem is still there....nobody knows how can i do?
Re: Invert the logical of probe autolevelling
March 19, 2020 03:25PM
Ok now i see that the motor of the z axis moves to the right direction for the level correction but not enough. I have the right side of the bed with the nozzle too close to the bed and the left side with the nozzle too far from the bed. I try linear and bilinear mode but the problem is the same. I have two z motor axis with a switched cable and i have leveled every motor to have the same distance of the nozzle in the left and right side. Sorry for my english but i’m italian
The printer is this [www.3dflsun.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2020 03:41PM by rainito.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login