Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FLY RRF E3

Posted by FirstBarrel 
FLY RRF E3
May 01, 2022 07:05PM
Hi I'm trying to upgrade my ender6 with my coreXY kinematic, the z-stop switch is not working for me. I've rung it with a multimeter - it's set to normally closed and rings when it's not closed, and doesn't ring when it's closed, as it should, so the switch circuit isn't the problem. I have already configured the firmware via [teamgloomy.github.io] , where I set the z-switch, and disabled the bl-touch. M119 gives the same result for the z axis - that I pressed the sensor, that I did not press it - that it does not work, while the x and y axes work normally. Well, apart from the fact that I have the z-axis reversed and the table moves up instead of going down, but now I at least need to adjust this switch.
Re: FLY RRF E3
May 01, 2022 09:44PM
Most who have a machine with a bed that moves up and down gets z_min and z_max backwards

Z_MIN is when the bed is all the way up, Ie when the distance from the hotend to the bed is minimum
Z_MAX is when the bed is all the way down. Ie When the distance from the hotend to the bed is maximum.

Same with Z moves
Z+ should move the bed down, to increase the distance between hotend and bed
Z- should move the bed up, to decreases the distance between hotend and bed
May 02, 2022 03:12AM
Yes, I understood that, but the question is about the microswitch.
May 02, 2022 10:12AM
I measured the voltage at the output of the pins of the limit switches, on the z axis there are some millivolts, when x and y are about 3.3 volts.
May 10, 2022 06:39AM
have you got this fixed?
which drivers are you using?

Based in Darlington, North East
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login