Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

conspiracy software

Posted by munchit1 
conspiracy software
October 22, 2015 06:53PM
i hear theres a conspiracy theory on the smoothie board, its so good its become a secret, and the whole subject of setting up the features is only for the locals?

may i inquire as to why?

...seriously, why is it now customary to not let people use the stuff they buy? i cant see the trend being of any use to man nu beast, but i'm obviously missing the point or summut.

i've caught glimpses on here of posts, and it apears a couple guys know what it is etc.. but fairs fair they cant be exspected to all all the work, so is there any more users out there? willing to help the other losers make it work?

cummmmon guys..in the good spirit of rep rapping, yayyy printing for every one...not just the chosen few who know the 1960's g code system..lol and yes! they been 'printing' for some time now, espetialy on paper lol.

i remember when marlin was a leper secret too...and how every one said ''oooo if only there was some kind of choise'...then they all went silent and helped the secret grow to the great succes it is today. end of the day we all bought it, so, really..that bits our own fault.
with holding the secret set up on the other hand? hmmmmm

bit of a plonkers way of doing it....espetialy when your not in the know loop.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2015 06:55PM by munchit1.
Re: conspiracy software
October 23, 2015 03:53AM
WTF have you been smoking?

All the information you could ever want to use smoothieware or smoothieboard is on [smoothieware.org]

There is a new board being developed, but even a lot of that info is also available even though it nothing like ready for public release (from what I read)
see [smoothieware.org]
October 23, 2015 07:54AM
why wont my auto bed work? find that on the org page-io...

now, do you think i've read and re read and read it till im blue in the face?

purple in the face????

edit...(i took 'condisending idiot' out the post, as i bought the thing based on everything you'd want to know is on that page....nearly erverything, )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2015 07:59AM by munchit1.
October 23, 2015 08:43AM
munchit1
why wont my auto bed work? find that on the org page-io...

now, do you think i've read and re read and read it till im blue in the face?

purple in the face????

edit...(i took 'condisending idiot' out the post, as i bought the thing based on everything you'd want to know is on that page....nearly erverything, )

Looked here: [smoothieware.org] ?
October 23, 2015 11:39AM
in fur a penny.. i'll try the multipoint..and see if that ploughs on through the bed too.
October 23, 2015 09:05PM
Don't try the as yet not mainstream for a delta z-grid until you get the normal delta calibration working.

As was mentioned in another thread are younsure you have the Z-probe setup? Those lines have to be modified/added to the config, it is not turned on in the samples. Read the Z-probe page on the Smoothie wiki.

Basically
1) make sure you have a recent Smoothie edge (October 2015)
2) update config with new settings (get new sample and add the extra stuff)
3) make sure Z-min triggers correctly with your probe using M119
4) make sure you have setup the Z-probe in config (refer to Z-probe and delta calibration articles)
5) be prepared to pull power if something goes wrong
6) follow the procedure outlined in the delta article

The reason I stay use an Octber release is there was some good stuff for probing added in late September (fast move to point above bed and then slow probe)

munchit1
in fur a penny.. i'll try the multipoint..and see if that ploughs on through the bed too.
October 24, 2015 07:53AM
thank you for that w7nv, where do i get the october version?
October 24, 2015 09:12AM
October 24, 2015 03:06PM
oooo nice tyty
October 24, 2015 06:53PM
Every question you have asked here and on the delta forum is documented in the Smoothie Wiki. The URL got clipped but on the main page towards the bottom is a link for getting Smoothie, on that same main page is a link for setting up Z-probes, on that same main page is a link on setting up a delta printer, etc, so on.

Perhaps if you would read the provided documentation as opposed to insulting anyone who try's to point you in the right direction you would get somewhere.

I'm done trying to help.

munchit1
oooo nice tyty
October 24, 2015 08:54PM
errr yes and no... dun it over over and over and the auto 3 point bed levaling still dont work. theres a few other bits here and there that although are 'documented' they dont cover the other bit etc etc..its frustrating reading it over n over again untill yu cant see the woods for the trees, or the tree's for the woods.

then of course theres always the week waiting about trying to find that one farty warty bit of info that no bugger will relwease based on its documented on or read the...when it aint there, the bit you actualy want!

edit...end of the day most people forget that the other person doesnt know, you must have been in the doesnt know position at some point, and hearing read it..its on the....when all you can see is it aint there! lol....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2015 08:59PM by munchit1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login