Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New RepRapFirmware release 1.09o-dc42

Posted by dc42 
Re: New RepRapFirmware release 1.09o-dc42
January 15, 2016 05:27AM
I think I've narrowed down my ajax timeout errors. It appears to be browser dependent, Chrome 44 and the latest Firefox are working fine but the latest Chrome 47 suffers the Ajax timeouts.
January 15, 2016 10:41AM
I loaded 1.09P alpha 2 and verified that the temperature reading problem I had when Z-probe uses P4 parameter has been fixed. Thanks David.

dougal1957

According to Github that fix is in 1.09P alpha2
January 15, 2016 07:48PM
1.09p-alpha2 has fixed some issues with the new output buffer code, but not the main one. I've now received changes that are supposed to fix that, so I'll try to merge them in this weekend.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
January 16, 2016 06:51AM
Is there any information about the fan? Is the first extruder fan speed controlled?

Slicer: Simplify3D 4.0; sometimes CraftWare 1.14 or Cura 2.7
Delta with Duet-WiFi, FW: 1.20.1RC2; mini-sensor board by dc42 for auto-leveling
Ormerod common modifications: Mini-sensor board by dc42, aluminum X-arm, 0.4 mm nozzle E3D like, 2nd fan, Z stepper nut M5 x 15, Herringbone gears, Z-axis bearing at top, spring loaded extruder with pneumatic fitting, Y belt axis tensioner
Ormerod 2: FW: 1.19-dc42 on Duet-WiFi. own build, modifications: GT2-belts, silicone heat-bed, different motors and so on. Printed parts: bed support, (PSU holder) and Y-feet.
Ormerod 1: FW: 1.15c-dc42 on 1k Duet-Board. Modifications: Aluminium bed-support, (nearly) all parts reprinted in PLA/ ABS, and so on.
January 16, 2016 09:56AM
Treito
Is there any information about the fan? Is the first extruder fan speed controlled?

By default, FAN0 is configured as the normal speed-controlled print cooling fan, and on the Duet 0.8.5 FAN1 is configured as a thermostatic hot end print fan.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

January 16, 2016 09:58AM
I have just released version 1.09q-alpha3 with the output buffer fixes. There is still an issue if the USB cable is connected initially but is then disconnected, which is why it isn't a full release yet. This version also includes support for chrishamm's new DuetWebControl 1.08.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2016 10:08AM by dc42.

January 16, 2016 11:02AM
AFAIR there was an issue in older Arduino versions concerning the USB port detection, so I suggest you either add another Arduino core patch to merge in the changes from a recent release or implement your own timer-based solution. I can confirm that this problem is not present in my fork.

Edit: I can confirm this problem only if the USB port is not closed before the USB cable is disconnected. I will have a look at this in my next firmware version.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2016 11:08AM by chrishamm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login