Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MKS Base need Help with firmware

Posted by MachWas 
MKS Base need Help with firmware
October 06, 2019 04:25PM
Hello,
I’m Andy and I have a biig problem with my MKS Base boards….
I have 4 MKS Base boards with the tft32 from MKS which I bought to build pointer for our association and I thought that I could build some not expensive printers with them. But the whole thing is driving me completely crazy, seen that in my firmware configuration seems something missing or wrong. So I don’t know how many hours I did spend to solve it, but no chance…
After flashing, there is nothing that moves o my Printer and so I hope to find some help here around, what would give me not a good, but a great feeling.

The printer is a C-Bot CK 1 and seen the mainboard has become broken I ordered more than one replacement for the reason mentioned above. The board versions are 1.5 and 1.6, the display versions the 3.3 and the 4 and I flash with the Aruino IDE.
So I would ask if somebody could provide me a working preconfigured Marlin for this combination of board and Display, which would solve all my troubles concerning this board. And if there would be a stepper direction to invert, such I could do then by myself, but I’m (yet)not enough deep into the subject to solve the problem by myself, so please help me if you can.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login