Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[thefutureis3d.com] For those that need help with: RAMPS1.4, ReplicatorG26, Marlin RC2

Posted by Adventure 
[thefutureis3d.com] For those that need help with: RAMPS1.4, ReplicatorG26, Marlin RC2
February 12, 2012 12:03AM
I have placed all my files for public download on my web site. Please feel free to download and use them. I have been working on them for a month now. Download the latest serial number and that will give you a ready to run ReplicatorG26 with Skeinforge 40 already configured with ready to use profiles.

There is also a link to a zip file that has all you need for programing your RAMPS1.4 with the latest Marlin RC1 firmware that is ready to run a Mendel with RAMPS 1.4, Skeinforge 40, ReplicatorG26, Marlin-rc1.. These profiles are for Stepper Extruder's only. If you want DC motors you will need to run my older download that are Gen3 boards that I hope no one is using still.

Come check out our site and learn all about 3D printing. We are here to help.

Good Luck everyone, I hope this helps someone out. I know what a struggled it is to get started.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2012 02:49AM by Adventure.

Jeff Christiana
There was an extruder reversal issue that was just discovered. This has been fixed, and the files on the site have been updated.

Jeff Christiana
I now have Marlin RC2 ready to go on my site.

Jeff Christiana
Does this software run sprinter, too?

Back in the early days of trying to set up my printer, I really wanted to use RepG for familiarity and the awesome support and rafting it provides prints. Though, I've tried This Thing with no success. I might have misunderstood hot to properly hook it up, but it seems like motor control is good, but printing and heating doesn't work. If yours does work with sprinter, I'll give it a shot in a heartbeat.

I'm using a Prusa Mendel with a Melzi Board and Sprinter.

Thanks,
-Ian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login