Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SKR 1.4 Turbo running reprap 3.2.2_2 problem

Posted by catmandu 
SKR 1.4 Turbo running reprap 3.2.2_2 problem
July 09, 2021 08:04AM
Hello, This is my first try with RepRap firmware and have encountered a strange (to me) problem that I hope you can help with. Setup is Delta printer with SKR 1.4T and TMC2208 drivers DWC connected by BTT wifi module. On commissioning First problem? Although the printer homes correctly the following carriage movement is double the expected distance i.e, if I send them down 10mm they actually travel 20mm. I have overcome this at the moment by altering the step setting, I used the config tool to produce the file and that set the stepping at 16 and 80, but I got the right measurement when I reduced this to 8 and 40 but this cannot be the right solution can it?
Problem 2? when the machine prints the first 3 layers (that is the solid layers) print near perfect but when it starts the infill it appears that the machine "freezes" in the Z direction and will go no higher.
Prior to this change I had the M/C running smoothie and before that merlin both with no problems, so any help to overcome these would be most welcome
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login