Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin 1.0.1-RC6 to 3KU Delta,problrm with inductive board sensor & Extruder Settings (HELP)

Posted by Faster 
Hello !
Immediately I apologize for my English sad smiley

I bought myself Delta 3KYU, complete firmware Marlin was but a very old and heavily modified Chinese. I managed to set up a base Marlin 1.1 .-- RC6 but I was faced with the following problem I do not understand:

1-I can not calibrate the extruder, if you change the last line arguments:
#define DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT {80, 80, 80, 30}
In Command G1 E10 F200 me there are changes in the number issued by the bar, but if you make E-10 is not drawn adequate in the opposite direction and length as if I did not change the parameter in the reverse direction is drawn that it is not clear ...
Which lines meet for all extruder settings?

2-I connected an inductive sensor on the contact Z_MIN for bord detection, and made
#define Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP
#define Z_MIN_PROBE_USES_Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_PIN
Everything should work but there is no reaction, to check that the signal is perceived by the controller I changed the description of the board RAMPS 1.4
#define X_MIN_PIN = 18 (original value 3)
#define Z_MIN_PIN = 18
and now for the Command M119 I have the following picture:
----
Reporting endstop status
x_min: TRIGGERED
x_max: open
y_max: open
z_max: open
z_probe: open
ok
----
Reporting endstop status
x_min: open
x_max: open
y_max: open
z_max: open
z_probe: open
ok
----
That is x_min changed and remains the same z_probe (not changed)

I do not understand how it happens?

It is waiting for a response and help ...

Iron:
ARDUINO MEGA 2560
RAMPS 1.4
Marlin 1.1.0-RC6
Attachments:
open | download - ConfigFiles.zip (26.9 KB)
If you have the EEPROM enabled, you need to send gcode M502, followed by M500 to get Marlin to use the values in configuration.h.

You inductive sensor isn't going close enough to 0vdc from 5vdc to trigger a change. Another way is to have the sensor trigger a relay instead of using a resister network.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2016 01:01PM by stephenrc.
stephenrc
If you have the EEPROM enabled, you need to send gcode M502, followed by M500 to get Marlin to use the values in configuration.h.

You inductive sensor isn't going close enough to 0vdc from 5vdc to trigger a change. Another way is to have the sensor trigger a relay instead of using a resister network.

The first problem is removed, I copied the settings from the firmware and the Chinese do not see that there is redefined variable ...
Closed ...

on the second issue ...

The signal comes normally I zheprivel example, that the signal X_min raboatet normally, and it queries the same signal that Z_min

What to do with the settings!
I Decided, and the second problem, in the description of the board 18 as the prescribed PIN ZPROBE sensor in place of 32 (which is not at all clear where)

So the question is removed
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login