Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What suppliers do you use?

Posted by Cain 
What suppliers do you use?
December 23, 2011 05:19PM
All the ones I seem to find are in a different language, out of stock, suspicious-looking or are no longer running.

I'm looking for hot-end parts, extruder parts, and electronics. Any suppler you have had experience with would be helpful.

The only one I've used was mendel-parts, but they seem to be out of the game for a while.
Re: What suppliers do you use?
December 24, 2011 11:06AM
Makergear.com is very popular - especially for their hotends. But yes, they sell out of parts often. Also, believe it or not, Ebay is great too.
December 24, 2011 03:48PM
Where are you located? US suppliers?

I like the Makergear hotend I purchased (~20lbs of ABS through it now), I have yet to test my Jhead but I expect good things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.Robosprout.com RepRap Mendel parts and accessories.
Message if there is anything you need...I have more than what is listed on my site.
Located in the Spokane, WA / Coeur d'Alene, ID area.
December 24, 2011 08:40PM
Since I can't order from mendel-parts, I'm probably going to find a place that sells jheads.

Furthermore....Spokane Washington!? I've yet to find a supplier in the US, let alone a drive away. I'm over in Anacortes. What luck...
December 25, 2011 01:01AM
I am actually in Coeur d'Alene, ID but yeah...Anacortes is not too far. Lulzbot is in Colorado I believe also.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.Robosprout.com RepRap Mendel parts and accessories.
Message if there is anything you need...I have more than what is listed on my site.
Located in the Spokane, WA / Coeur d'Alene, ID area.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login