Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cheap Printed Parts for Prusa Mendel i2 with Printed Parts for Wade's Extruder

Posted by johnfullerroot 
Cheap Printed Parts for Prusa Mendel i2 with Printed Parts for Wade's Extruder
January 24, 2013 06:15PM
Hi All,

I am about to purchase the printed parts for building a Prusa Mendel iteration 2 with Wade's extruder and was wondering if anyone could sell me the parts cheap? Alternatively does anyone know the cheapest source for Prusa i2 printed parts? I am based in the UK. Thanks for your help in advance.

John
Re: Cheap Printed Parts for Prusa Mendel i2 with Printed Parts for Wade's Extruder
January 25, 2013 02:58PM
If you want the latest most in demand parts don't expect to get them cheap. If you want cheap parts try asking for prusa V1 parts from those that are upgrading or second quality parts that sellers might have laying around but don't want to sell at full price. In any case you might try posting in a more appropriate spot like the wanted section of the forum.

Bryan
Re: Cheap Printed Parts for Prusa Mendel i2 with Printed Parts for Wade's Extruder
January 25, 2013 03:55PM
hi,
Am almost complete the build of a Prusa Mendel iteration 2 and the use Wade's reloaded extruder I had a forum member Hugh printed the part for me reasonable pricing and very helpful I would suggest you send him an email see if he can help you out, As for going cheap it the old saying " you get what you pay for ".

hughht5@gmail.com

jinx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login