Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

prusa i3 kit from 3dlabtek?

Posted by THE_SHRUB 
prusa i3 kit from 3dlabtek?
September 05, 2013 10:51AM
Hi all, i was wondering whether anyone has had any experience buying kits from 3dlabtek? I recently ordered their mechanical prusa i3 kit and was wondering if anyone else has done the same? I have been talking with the owner sorting out details with my order and he has been very knowledgeable and helpful for creating my order.

Although this is my first post on the reprap forum, I am not new to 3d printing. I've been using a printrbot simple for the past few months. While I've enjoyed tinkering with my printrbot and using it to get a feel for slicing programs, I feel like it's design is too flimsy to acquire the level of print accuracy I am looking for. I figured I could save myself some money by tearing down my printrbot simple and transplanting the electronics over to the prusa i3. Can anyone see an issue with transferring over the electronics?
Re: prusa i3 kit from 3dlabtek?
September 05, 2013 06:41PM
Hi,
I am just new to 3D printers.
It would be nice if you could tell us,
if everything worked correct with the order.

I was just wondering, that there is no site notice.

But the site looks good.
October 04, 2013 12:10PM
Hey all,

Update on my i3 kit order! I recieved all my required parts and I assembled my unit over the course of two days. I am very happy with my kit and feel I paid a fair price for my 3dlabtek kit. This printer is miles ahead when compared to my original printrbot Simple. Again, all the parts in the description were present and accounted for when it arrived and I am super happy with the end result!
October 04, 2013 05:10PM
I also ordered from 3DLabtek, after reading through the original two posts. The owner asks for e-mail communication prior to an order. I complied, and ordered, and received my order promptly. It took less than two weeks total to arrive in the USA from Poland.

I ordered the all-metal i3 x-carriage and plan to use it with an i3 build in the near future. It should work well with an all-metal high temperature extruder. The pieces fit together well, and appear well-made. -Phuzzy
November 21, 2013 07:48AM
I just received my order from 3DLabtek.

Fabrizio was very helpful, particularly since I wanted a different hotend mount.

The parts are all well made and the packaging was excellent.

I believe the price was very good.

Andy
January 19, 2014 12:23PM
I am looking at this printer, does anyone have pictures or a video clip on it?
I was looking at the makerfarm as well but, i like the aluminum frame with the 3dlabtek, but there are not many comments about there printers.

Thanks
January 20, 2014 09:28AM
They are good. I got mine on new years eve, built it and this weekend i had my first prints. Quite good and very thoughtfull. Go for his hotend, really nice.

Here is mine after finishing the frame..:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2014 09:29AM by mekios.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login