Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Firmware problems

Posted by Mumblemore 
Firmware problems
October 06, 2016 04:29PM
I've recently bought a second prusa i3 varient, the HICTOP HIC-3DP11 Amazon, the first one i bought was a cheap piece of crap
that immediately broke, so i purchased a second one. From what i have managed to scavenge on the internet, it uses an MKS board, but i couldn't find what firmware it came loaded with.

However, because i'm more of a programmer than a mechanical engineer, when i was putting the frame together, i had attached the switch on the Y carriage the wrong way round, so the endstop was on the Y-Max side, so whenever i tried
to home it, the carriage would move in the "incorrect" way (moving towards the Y-Min, but never hitting the switch, so i would have to hit the switch manually). I am pretty bad at mechanical stuff, so instead of trying to detached, and flip the carriage,
i tried to invert how to it moved in the firmware, but i couldn't find the name of the firmware the board is shipped with, some said it was Marlin, some said is was Repetier.

So, i tried to flash the board with Marlin, i had to take a guess at the specific names for the parts, but i messed up somewhere, and can't for the life of me see where, i'll attach it to the thread so you can have a look yourself,

If you have a working Marlin install for this printer, i'd much appreciate it as well,

thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2016 01:46PM by Mumblemore.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (51.8 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login