echo:processing, doesnt stop processing, wont move
February 28, 2017 02:34PM
So finally i after some adversity, i've put my printer togethergrinning smiley, and all the axises moved impeccably and heaters worked separately just fine. then when i just wanted to print out a test piece, the i got an error, that may heater failed: ID bed. after a restart same thing but with the extruder.

and after yet another restart, i got the extruder to finally reach the target temp, but immediately after that it started to drop, even though the message on that blue background above the manual control tab says ''heating extruder''. and after that as soon as i restart it say ''processing'', and nothing happens

has anyone dealt with this and could walk me through this problem?
Re: echo:processing, doesnt stop processing, wont move
March 10, 2017 12:17PM
Hi, have you found any solution? Im facing same issue.
Re: echo:processing, doesnt stop processing, wont move
June 09, 2017 07:44AM
Check the connectors where the thermistors attach to the board and make sure they're not loose, some two pin headers don't grab the pins very well.

open your GCODE file with a text editor and look for a command near the top that looks like this: M109 S210 ; set temperature and wait for it to be reached < delete the M109 command and save the gcode, then see if it starts to print.

[github.com]

For some reason even though the bed and extruder are up to temp it just sits there in a loop forever acting like they never did.

Of course this is assuming that everything is at the temperature you want it at so the extruder doesn't try to cold extrude......etc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login