Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Skeinforge in script

Posted by aberliner 
Skeinforge in script
January 12, 2014 04:39PM
Hello!

I am running skeinforge in a scipt via skeinforge_craft. I am able to run the script but I need to specify the options. How do I choose a new Profile directory of csv files for Skeinforge to use?
Re: Skeinforge in script
January 12, 2014 08:20PM
in the skeinforge profiles directory you will find a file named extrusion.csv. You need to change the value in the line that begins "Profile Selection:" to be that name of the directory containing the csv files for your profile.
January 12, 2014 09:35PM
In this case, I am merely rewriting the ABS extrusion profiles. So that shouldn't be it as the ABS is standard. I believe that the profiles are being rewritten over my rewrites.
January 13, 2014 12:39AM
The extrusion.CSV file merely indicates what directory below it to use. Suppose you have two directories - ABS and PLA - and each directory has the full set of CSV files. In the extrusion.CSV file, which is in the parent directory, you would say "Profile selection: PLA" and it would use the files in the PLA directory, and likewise for ABS.

You can simply create your own profiles outside of skeinforge by just copying these files into a new directory. Each directory, however, should have the full set of files.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2014 12:42AM by jbernardis.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login