Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bed Temp command at end of file

Posted by TopherMan 
Bed Temp command at end of file
January 23, 2013 07:23PM
Hello everyone,

So I'm using the bed temperature change functionality in Chamber, and it's working well except for one thing. I have Turn print Bed Heater Off at Shut Down, but at the end of the prints I noticed it wasn't cooling down. When I looked at the end of my files, I noticed this:

M140 S0
M140 S60.0

I'm pretty sure this means its turning the bed off, but then immediately turning it back on to max temp (I'm printing with PLA so it starts at 60 and goes down to 45, and there were no lines between these two). Is there somewhere else I need to switch off the bed?
Re: Bed Temp command at end of file
January 23, 2013 10:56PM
do you have an end.gcode file that it's including? That's the only other place I can think of.
January 23, 2013 11:23PM
No.... no end.gcode file at all. Though if I added it and put M140 S0 in it that would be the last command executed, right? And (dumb question) where does the end file go? Just in Default folder in sfact_profiles?

Thanks!
January 24, 2013 12:23AM
I'm not at my PC at the moment to check the exact directory, and I'm talking about skeinforge, not sfact, but I think its skeinforge/skeinforge_application/alterations. I think there might also be a personal alterations directory beneath your home directory, but I'm not certain of that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login