Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Skeinlayer

Posted by herisuprapto 
Skeinlayer
November 23, 2013 12:16PM
Hi guys,

I do not know what's wrong with that I have done. This process, click skeinlayer and choose * Gcode and open, then pop up a window, but not seen any.

I would like to know how these steps in order, travel line, can be seen in the window skeinlayer?

Thank you.

Regards,
Heri
Re: Skeinlayer
December 03, 2013 04:03PM
The same for me, long time ago Skeinlayer stopped displaying any picture. I just found that those lines into my start.gcode:

G1 X100.2 F3500
G1 E12 F40
G1 X100.2 Y100.0 Z0 F4500

were preventing Skeinlayer to display anything… only one of those lines is enouth… but all isn't so much clear, those lines are rewrited by Skeinforge process and into the gcode file itself I don't need to comment all of them for something to be displayed by Skeinlayer…

Edit: continuing my investigation, start.gcode was not the problem: Skeinlayer works very well displaying a "penultimate" gcode file, which is a commented file, generated by Export plugin selecting Save Penultimte Gcode. Should have read Enrique's online manual before…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2013 04:24PM by François Delègue.

François
Re: Skeinlayer
December 18, 2013 01:36PM
Thank you François Delègue, over the response you gave me, it turns on the Go Around Travel Off Extruder yet active, now I can see a travel line, but still grayed out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login