Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Skeinforge 40 Changes to Dimension - Read this for problems with the new version of Skeinforge!

Posted by NewPerfection 
@ brnrd: I use 30 and works ok. What values are you used to? Why do you think 50 is a too big number?
I get frustrated when told wow that's big or wrong yet no alternative or a reason is given

It also does no harm when you leave it @50.
I would advise you to switch to the Sprinter FW anyway as it is much better and faster. You can pull it from the git repository It improves print quality immensely..
[github.com] This version is the Original one..
[github.com] That's my version with a few details changed to make it more suitable for Gen6 electronics. Mainly the Config file is adjusted accordingly.
I'm going to stick with Gen6 at least for the time being as I have it working well now

Well just to report on this I am getting some pretty good prints now using Gen6 and SF41, I have upped the temperature on my heated bed that has glass on top and the results just keep getting better and better

Click here to login