Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

printer software error "Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)"

Posted by Hallestman 
I am testing my stepper motors with my sanguino board before i attach it to my printer but i keep on getting this error "Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)" and the hotend thermistor says that the temp is 478 all the time and i even connected the thermister and it still says that. Has anyone had this problem please help. i am using a sanguino 1.3a atmega 1284p running marlin
I'm assuming you're using Marlin. I have this same exact issue when using Marlin. Sprinter works fine for me. Anybody know what's going on?
The issue is the hot end thermistor. It needs to be connected and working correctly and reading realistic temperatures, ie using correct thermistor tables for the hardware

This is a safety 'feature' of Marlin.
Even when I have my thermistor connected it comes up with this error. Any ideas?
In my case - short circuit in atmega644
chip is very hot during work
pin of hotend short circuit to ground
i replace chip.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

3D принтеры RUBOT Mini, Protos, BIG; 3D печать. www.rubot.org
Пластик для 3D принтеров: ABS 1200 р./катушка; PLA 1400 р./катушка
________________________________________________________________________________________________
In Configuration.h, just change the TEMP_SENSOR_0 from 1 to 0. This will change it from being defined as a 100k thermistor to not used. Then you can run your motors without a temp. That's what I'm doing right now to test movement on my machine.
file://localhost/C:/Users/EGPS%20Docker/Desktop/3D%20printer/Sanguinololu12.svg

Just conect the Thermistor on the right Side and its Fixed
sorry wrong link the link is this one

[reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login