Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

arduino cannot upload script

Posted by romeo2die 
arduino cannot upload script
March 19, 2015 10:01AM
First of all my printer description:
1) Reprap Melzi 2.0: Processor: ATMEGA1284P (Sanguino compatible)
2) Repetier Host with Slic3r
3) Firmware EEPROM

I have been using my printer to print out stuff, using baud rate setting of 115200, THE PROBLEM STARTED when I tried different BAUD RATE setting in FIRMWARE EEPROM configuration to 230400....whenever I tried to connect the printer:
- it connects only for 2-3 seconds then disconnected by itself
- I have changed the baud rate in both my FT232 USB to 230400 and repetier printer setting to 230400 as well....the previous problem still happened

Then I decided to use ARDUINO, have succesfully connected my printer with the software, downloaded all the necessary configuration change from the repetier website (cant post URL here)
but when I tried to upload the file:

"Third-party platform.txt does not define compiler.path. Please report this to the third-party hardware maintainer.
Error while uploading: missing 'recipe.cpp.o.pattern' configuration parameter"

Can anyone please help me solve this? ive been struggling with this thing for a looooong time

Regards
Re: arduino cannot upload script
March 21, 2015 11:26PM
so, any idea guys? =(
March 24, 2015 12:17AM
Im guessing your using Arduino: 1.6.X you cant use that... go back to 1.0.6
March 24, 2015 03:49AM
I see, thanks a lot!!, gotta try that as soon as I arrive home!
March 24, 2015 09:31AM
tried to use arduino 1.0.6, but then got this error

In file included from D:\Arduino\libraries\SPI\/SPI.h:15,
from D:\Arduino\libraries\SPI\SPI.cpp:12:
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/pins_arduino.h:72: error: previous declaration of 'const uint16_t port_to_mode_PGM []' with 'C++' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:127: error: conflicts with new declaration with 'C' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/pins_arduino.h:73: error: previous declaration of 'const uint16_t port_to_input_PGM []' with 'C++' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:128: error: conflicts with new declaration with 'C' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/pins_arduino.h:74: error: previous declaration of 'const uint16_t port_to_output_PGM []' with 'C++' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:129: error: conflicts with new declaration with 'C' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/pins_arduino.h:76: error: previous declaration of 'const uint8_t digital_pin_to_port_PGM []' with 'C++' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:131: error: conflicts with new declaration with 'C' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/pins_arduino.h:78: error: previous declaration of 'const uint8_t digital_pin_to_bit_mask_PGM []' with 'C++' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:133: error: conflicts with new declaration with 'C' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/pins_arduino.h:79: error: previous declaration of 'const uint8_t digital_pin_to_timer_PGM []' with 'C++' linkage
D:\Arduino\hardware\Sanguino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:134: error: conflicts with new declaration with 'C' linkage
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login