Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Extruder problem w/ ReplicatorG/Sprinter/Sanguinolilo

Posted by wanderingjew 
Extruder problem w/ ReplicatorG/Sprinter/Sanguinolilo
November 13, 2011 04:07PM
I'm in the final stages of finishing up my Prusa. I'm using ReplicatorG with Sprinter on my Sanguinolilo board.

Right now I'm having trouble with my wades extruder. The X,Y, and Z axes are working perfectly, but whenever I try to print something the extruder just sits there looking pretty.

This is my E motor that I got from Lulzbot (great guy, btw). I've tested out the wiring for the motor by attaching it to the Y axis; so everything from the sanguinolilo is good. I've ran the Y axis with the driver I'm currently using for the E motor, so the stepper driver is good. I'm just about done with my due diligence, so I'm turning to the forums.

I know there's a problem with the ReplicatorG control panel, so I'm aware of that problem. I read somewhere that this problem shouldn't show up when I'm actually printing. I'm right about at my wits end here.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2011 06:26AM by wanderingjew.
Re: Extruder problem w/ ReplicatorG/Sprinter/Sanguinolilo
November 14, 2011 09:26AM
Try swapping the drivers and see if your board is bad, that will eliminate one potential problem.
December 13, 2011 04:16PM
I was wondering if you figured out what was causing your problem, because I am have the same problem and am still working on it. thanks
December 21, 2011 06:36AM
I think you should look in here [forums.reprap.org] or the link directly to the core of the problem [www.thingiverse.com] smiling bouncing smiley
December 21, 2011 08:38AM
Sorry didn't work still, but this could also be really for help: [techpaladin.com] , only it's quite complicated and there is not a guide where to put those files I think you should put those Skeinforge profiles under that subversion in replicat that you are using in your gcode generating profile , for now for me this is little too much so I myself am going to try either reprap or repsnapper, they are not so beautiful, but I think worth trying, those are fully non-commercial and so fully opensource projects!! But good luck & hope you have this solved..
December 27, 2011 10:25AM
yes, the problem lies here, it's about how the extrusion is measured in firmware [forums.reprap.org] smoking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login