Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

problems in the testing of engines

Posted by falcos 
problems in the testing of engines
November 26, 2015 07:29AM
I was testing the z-axis motors when one of the movement limiters was pressed, now every time I turn on the source all characters of liquid crystal (diplay) light strongly, add up everything that was being shown, when I unplug the power supply characters are displayed normally. what should have happened? Heeding After all this, when I turn on the power with two 12 volt plugs the fan source rotates stronger when I unplug one of the plugs back to normal.

Estava testando os motores do eixo z, quando um dos limitadores de movimento foi pressionado, agora todas as vezes que ligo a fonte todos os caracteres do cristal liquido (diplay) acendem fortemente, somem tudo que estava sendo mostrado, quando desligo a fonte de alimentação os caracteres são mostrados normalmente. o que deve ter acontecido? Obsevação: depois disto tudo, quando ligo a fonte com os dois plugs de 12 volts o ventilador da fonte gira mais forte quando desligo um dos plugs volta ao normal.
Attachments:
open | download - plug on and off.jpg (80.1 KB)
Re: problems in the testing of engines
November 26, 2015 08:11AM
Are you sure that your endstop is not plugged in the wrong way around? Because this would cause a short circuit between 5V and ground, which might then destroy the 5V regulator on the Mega board...

Somehow I fear that when you switch the power supply on, the 12V get through and increase the voltage on your 5V line - may be through a broken 5V regulator. So first thing I would check the voltage of the VCC (5V) to make sure that it is correct. If it's too high you might damage your electronics...
November 30, 2015 11:00PM
Hi, thanks for you given me any tips. Based on his information, did some testing with the Arduino Mega: 1 connected a source of 12 volts in the Arduino plug, output result of 3.3v - OK. 5v output on leaves 9.5 volts. 2- connected the USB plug and all outputs 3.3 and 5 volts are OK. and now? what to do? buy another Arduino Mega board ?. Someone could help me with some information. Thank you.

Oi, obrigado por te me dado alguma dica. Baseado na sua informação, fiz alguns testes com a arduino mega: 1- conectei uma fonte de 12 volts no plug arduino, resultado saida de 3,3v - OK. na saída de 5v sai 9.5 volts. 2- conectei o plug USB e todas as saídas 3,3 e 5 volts estão OK. e agora? o que fazer? comprar outra placa arduino mega?. Alguém poderia me auxiliar com alguma informação. Obrigado.
December 01, 2015 02:47AM
You can try to replace the 5V regulator (AMS1117) on the Mega board. You can also just remove the diode D1, but then it will no longer run without USB connection.

Podes tentar substituir o regulador 5V (AMS1117) no Mega. Tambem e possivel so remover o diodo D1, mas entao nao podes utilizar a impressora sem USB.
December 01, 2015 07:38PM
Thank Enif, through its information could resolve the problem, bought in China AMS 1117, but it will take to get here in Brazil, solved the problem by replacing the AMS 1117 by a LM 7805 identified pinning each and did the welding, when the other regulatory'll get a replacement. I warmly thank you Enif. Note: I'll put a sink in the LM 7805, as is heating up a bit, what would you say?

Obrigado Enif, através das suas informações consegui resolver o problema, comprei na China o AMS 1117, mas vai demorar chegar aqui no Brasil, resolvi o problema substituindo o AMS 1117 por um LM 7805 identifiquei a pinagem de cada um e fiz a soldagem, quando o outro regulador chegar farei a substituição. Agradeço de coração a você Enif. Observação: Vou colocar um dissipador no LM 7805, pois está esquentando um pouco, o que você diria?
December 01, 2015 07:57PM
Thank Enif, through its information could resolve the problem, bought in China AMS 1117, but it will take to get here in Brazil, solved the problem by replacing the AMS 1117 by a LM 7805 identified pinning each and did the welding, when the other regulatory'll get a replacement. I warmly thank you Enif. Note: I'll put a sink in the LM 7805, as is heating up a bit, what would you say?
December 02, 2015 01:24AM
Estou contente de saber que o problema esta resolvido. smiling smiley O dissipador no LM7805 e uma boa idea, se tems bastante espaco.

Good to know that you could resolve the problem. smiling smiley The heat sink is a good idea, provided that you have enough space to put it.
December 04, 2015 06:03AM
Oi, estava bastante satisfeito com a minha montagem, mas algo intrigante está acontecendo, todos os motores estão funcionando perfeitamente, mas o motor do extrusor insiste em não funcionar, já coloquei em E0 e E1...Gostaria que algum anjo deste forum me ajudasse. Talvez seja algo simples, mas não sei o que é...SOCORRO. Observação o extrusor está aquecendo perfeitamente, ainda não testei a bed (mesa aquecida), o display também está funcionando...

Hi, I am quite satisfied with my mount, but something intriguing is happening, all engines are running smoothly, but the engine of the extruder insists does not work, already put in E0 and E1 ... I wish some angel this forum help me . Maybe it's something simple, but do not know what it is ... HELP. Note the extruder is warming up perfectly, not yet tested the bed (heated table), the display is also working ...
December 04, 2015 07:54AM
Ja provaste trocar o cabo do motor do extrusor com o de X ou Y? Ou trocar o motor do extrusor com o de X ou Y? (Assim podes saber se o problema esta no cabo ou no motor.)
Nao tens algum mensagem de erro no LCD ou em pronterface quando tentas de rodar o extrudor?

Did you already try to exchange the cable of the extruder motor with the X or Y motor cable? Or exchange the extruder motor with the one from X or Y? (This way you would know if the problem is related to either cable or stepper motor.) And also, you don't get any error messages on the LCD or in pronterface when you try to activate the extruder?
December 04, 2015 11:10PM
Oi, o problema foi resolvido, na verdade não havia problema, o motor não funcionava porque o filamento não estava aquecido, o motor da extrusora só começou movimentar-se quando a cabeça de impressão ficou aquecida..Obrigado

Hi, the problem was solved, in fact there was no problem, the engine did not work because the filament was not warmed up, the engine of the extruder just started jogging when the print head was aquecida..Obrigado
December 30, 2015 06:10PM
Everything was going great the axis x, y and z running suddenly my LCD was left with only two lines lit without characters, do not know what happened, the only thing I did was import to the library the U8glib because every time I tried load the configuration h appeared errors concerning U8glib.h. Also increased the voltage to the stepper motors, but I believe this was not the problem of having gone all characters LCD because after changing the engines worked perfectly. Thank you all

Estava tudo indo muito bem os eixo x,y e z funcionando de repente o meu LCD ficou apenas com duas linhas acesas sem caracteres, não sei o que aconteceu, a única coisa que fiz foi importar para a biblioteca o U8glib, pois todas as vezes que tentava carregar a configuração h aparecia erros relativo a U8glib.h. Também aumentei a voltagem para os motores de passo, mas creio que isso não foi o problema de ter sumido todos os caracteres do LCD, pois depois da mudança os motores funcionaram perfeitamente. Obrigado a todos

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2015 07:54PM by falcos.
Attachments:
open | download - LCD.jpeg (249.1 KB)
December 31, 2015 10:49AM
O teu LCD nao e o "full graphic" (REPRAP_DISCOUNT_FULL_GRAPHIC_SMART_CONTROLLER) mas o "2004" (REPRAP_DISCOUNT_SMART_CONTROLLER), ele nao precisa de u8glib. Acho que o problema esta no teu Configuration.h. Nao podes voltar a velha configuracao?

Your LCD is not the "full graphic" (REPRAP_DISCOUNT_FULL_GRAPHIC_SMART_CONTROLLER) but the "2004" (REPRAP_DISCOUNT_SMART_CONTROLLER) which does not need u8glib. I think that your problem is in your new Configuration.h. Can't you revert to the old configuration?
January 03, 2016 07:57PM
Again, Enif, you solved the problem, thank you. I installed the 1.6.7 version of the Arduino and configuração.h, to my surprise everything resolved. You are special, perhaps to you it is simple, but for me I'm at the beginning of learning is all about. thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2016 07:57PM by falcos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login