Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Small amounts of interesting filament

Posted by Filamomentous 
Small amounts of interesting filament
March 27, 2014 06:19PM
I'm sorry if this is not a good place to post this but since this forum is about making things for other people (in what I assume are mostly small quantities)...

I'm starting a business that sells filament by the yard but specifically cool filaments like glow in the dark, wood-composite, stone texture, thermochromic, conductive etc.! Instead of paying $30-$40 for a giant 1 Kg roll which makes 392 chess pieces of one color/material, we aim to offer smaller amounts so that individuals can try out fun filaments and work on small projects without spending a ridiculous maount on something they will never use. This also allows users to try materials they might not be able to make on a home extruder. In order to figure out what to offer in our first Kickstarter campaign, we'd love for people to fill out our survey and/or sign up for updates. Both can be done here!

You can also help make this a reality by following the links in our signature below!

Thanks for reading this; I hope you all tell us what you think smiling smiley I'm a RepRap forums noob so I don't really know what to expect haha.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2014 06:20PM by Filamomentous.

Footle sells filament by the yard to make 3D printing more available to everyone!

Support Footle's crowdfunding campaign! [www.indiegogo.com]
(^WOOD-COMPOSITE filament for $0.50/yard! THERMOCHROMIC for just $0.40!!!)

Like us on Facebook! [www.facebook.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login