Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[Australia] Perfect prints by Create3D.com.au

Posted by Shannon-create3D 
[Australia] Perfect prints by Create3D.com.au
July 14, 2012 07:09AM
You require perfect prints we print perfect parts.

See our website for the prices of Prusa and Mendel Max plastic kits otherwise we charge $10 per meter for ABS and $12 per meter for PLA prints.

All prints are printed using a .35mm nozzle, .2mm layer height, .5mm width and with 80% infill.

We ship products via Australia Post and international orders are welcome.

See Create3D.com.au

or contact:

[email protected]
irc://freenode.net/#reprap ask for Triffid_Hunter or delusr
Re: [Australia] Perfect prints by Create3D.com.au
March 05, 2013 08:08PM
Hi,

I found your posting on the reprap forum, and would like to know if you're interested in becoming an official Print a Thing supplier?

Here is some information on what I have to offer you:

--------------

Have you invested thousands of dollars building a 3D printer and dozens of hours painstakingly calibrating it? After you printed a few objects for fun, did you find it sitting dormant much of the time? Are you ready to let your creation start making money?

If so, become an official Print a Thing supplier. Print a Thing is a crowd-sourced 3d printing revolution. The system gathers orders, combines them onto easy-to-print beds, and sends them to you to print, allowing you to stick to what you're passionate about – 3d printing. We pay for your services, and you can even choose your rate.

Turn your 3d printer in to a tireless, money-making machine! To join the revolution, email me at: [my first name]@printathing.com.

----------

I wish you all the best, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Andy Doucette
Founder of printathing.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login