Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA Primarily + International] Introducing MatterHackers Print Services

Posted by walabie 
[USA Primarily + International] Introducing MatterHackers Print Services
November 27, 2012 06:30PM
Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to announce that MatterHackers is now doing custom prints in PLA. Just submit your print files here to get a quote for your print in any of the wide selection of colors that we offer.

If you haven't checked us out yet, stop by our website. We are a small start up company in Lake Forest, California called MatterHackers and we are looking to serve the RepRap and 3D printing community as a whole with quality parts, materials, and prints for reasonable prices. Additionally, we try to add content to the 3D printer world with new articles as often as we can. So come check us out!
Re: [USA Primarily + International] Introducing MatterHackers Print Services
March 05, 2013 07:56PM
Dear Walabie,

I found your posting on the reprap forum, and would like to know if you're interested in becoming an official Print a Thing supplier?

Here is some information on what I have to offer you:

--------------

Have you invested thousands of dollars building a 3D printer and dozens of hours painstakingly calibrating it? After you printed a few objects for fun, did you find it sitting dormant much of the time? Are you ready to let your creation start making money?

If so, become an official Print a Thing supplier. Print a Thing is a crowd-sourced 3d printing revolution. The system gathers orders, combines them onto easy-to-print beds, and sends them to you to print, allowing you to stick to what you're passionate about – 3d printing. We pay for your services, and you can even choose your rate.

Turn your 3d printer in to a tireless, money-making machine! To join the revolution, email me at: [my first name]@printathing.com.

----------

I wish you all the best, and I look forward to hearing from you. smiling smiley

Sincerely,
Andy Doucette
Founder of printathing.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login