Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thre3d.com Everything 3DP in one place

Posted by Thre3D 
Thre3d.com Everything 3DP in one place
October 24, 2013 04:36AM
Hey All,

We're getting as many products and services related to 3D printing as we can under one roof. Our goal is to make it as simple as possible to learn about 3D printing and get involved. Companies affiliated with the industry have already posted nearly 1000 listings ranging from printers and filaments to CAD apps and Fab Labs equipped with 3D printers.

We're hoping to save people a TON of research! Check it out and please let us know any feedback! [www.thre3d.com]

Best,
The THRE3D Team
Re: Thre3d.com Everything 3DP in one place
October 31, 2013 01:54PM
That's a nice idea. For a moment I thought you actually stocked all those products - and choked a bit at the idea of the needed investment !

I just realized your prices are all in US dollars, while some of your sources are in Euros or other currencies, and you did not make a change calculation.

For instance the assembled ultimaker is listed at $1,699 00 on your site while it actually costs €1.699,00 (ex. VAT) which is fairly more expensive.

Ideally you should fix that, and include VAT / shipping / etc depending on visitor location.

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
November 06, 2013 09:58PM
DeuxVis
That's a nice idea. For a moment I thought you actually stocked all those products - and choked a bit at the idea of the needed investment !

I just realized your prices are all in US dollars, while some of your sources are in Euros or other currencies, and you did not make a change calculation.

For instance the assembled ultimaker is listed at $1,699 00 on your site while it actually costs €1.699,00 (ex. VAT) which is fairly more expensive.

Ideally you should fix that, and include VAT / shipping / etc depending on visitor location.

Thanks for your help
We will work soon on the curreny and metric conversion according the location.
We have few mistakes in our website (yes we're human), but try to make sure that the information than people see is the right one by giving the control to the manufacturer on the listing to correct the information (Stratasys, voxeljet, envisiontec already took the control)

We are now trying to make it easy as we can for new comers, makers or manufacturers find what they want!
January 28, 2015 04:06AM
Hello!
I made an order on the swiss online site (www.thre3d.ch) and I sent various mail to them without answer ....
My order status is always "in treatment" ....
Can you help me please ?
Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login