spinning smiley sticking its tongue out We make your parts from metal, plastic, wood, and more.
August 13, 2014 12:41PM
We've gotten quite a bit of website traffic over the years from this forum, as well as a number of customers needing parts for their 3D printers, so I thought I'd stop by and say "hi".

I'm Simon Arthur, founder of Big Blue Saw. I've never built a 3D printer (though my son has been bugging me about that) but I have built my own CNC router in the past. I needed a way to get custom parts my various projects, including fighting robots (Battlebots, Dragon*Con Robot Battles etc.) So I created Big Blue Saw in order to make it easy for hobbyists, engineers, and experimenters to get get the parts they need with minimum of hassle.

Using waterjet and laser cutting, we have made parts for a number of individual 3D printer builders and even a few low volume production runs for 3D printer manufacturers. Laser cut acrylic is a popular low cost option, as is aluminum for parts which need extra strength or stiffness.

If you have any questions about any of our manufacturing processes, please be sure to let me know.

Simon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login