Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D Printing Service - FLAT RATE $10.00 Per Hour (PLA/ABS)

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
3D Printing Service - FLAT RATE $10.00 Per Hour (PLA/ABS)
November 05, 2014 11:26PM
3D Printing Service – Hourly Blocks, NO SETUP FEE, ONLY PAY FOR THE HOURLY RATE!!!
Our 3D Printing Service specializes in low to medium volume production and rapid prototyping runs. We only charge you the HOURLY RATE that it takes to print your objects, regardless of the size (up to 7 X 7 X 7 inches), quantity, and amount of filament used. There are NO setup fees, NO per cubic inch fees and NO per job fees.

HOW IT WORKS:
WE DO NOT provide 3D Modeling and/or 3D Creation services. This means that we cannot take your drawings and convert it to a 3D model. However, there are thousands of models (objects) already available on websites such as thingiverse.com and yeggi.com, which you can print out for home or personal use. Some are even available for commercial use, as long as you give proper accreditation to the designer. Have a look and see for yourself. You would be surprised that the object you are looking for may already be available there.

Once you have a 3D model (STL file), simply send us the file and we will give you a quote based on the time it will take to print out your model(s). We will provide you with 3 choices to choose from regarding printing resolution (HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW). Please note, the higher the resolution is, the better your model will look when finished, and will be “almost” smooth to the touch. However, this increases printing time, since the printer will have more layers to build. A high resolution print is set to 0.1mm layer height (100 microns), a Medium Resolution is set to 0.2mm and a Low Resolution is set to 0.3mm.

Regardless of how many copies you need, how big your object is (up to 7 X 7 X 7 inches) or how much filament is used, you only pay a SINGLE FLAT RATE! For example, for an object that is 5 x 5 x 5 inches that takes 1 hour to print each for 3 copies, we only charge you 3 hours (1 hour each for the 3 objects). Please see our VERY AFFORDABLE hourly rates below. Please note, WE REQUIRE a minimum order of 1 hour. This means that even if you only have 1 object and will only take 15 minutes to print, we will charge you the full hour.

We can, and will gladly combine prints upon request in order to save you money even more. An example of this is when you have multiple objects that you want to print out all at once. For example, say you have a model or object that contains multiple parts. One part will take 15 minutes to print and another will take 10 minutes and the other will take 35 minutes. In this case, we ONLY charge you 1 hour for the 3 parts. If this is your current situation, simply let us know and if we can fit your objects in our printers, we will gladly arrange that for you.

See the pictures attached for some of the custom prints we’ve made in the past. Should you have any questions or concerns, or if you are READY to print and see your creations come to life, simply send me a PM and we will respond within the next business day (although we often respond within a few hours).

OUR PRICING:
$10.00 per hour + shipping (PLA/ABS)

TURN AROUND/ DELIVERY TIME:
2 – 7 business days

MATERIALS AVAILABLE:
PLA or ABS

COLORS:
Black, White, Red, Blue, Gold, Green, Clear

SHIPPING:
USPS Priority
NO LOCAL PICK UP

*** All final quotes that we provide will include shipping costs. Depending on the size of your object/model, typical shipping and handling fees will range from $6.00 to $45.00
Attachments:
open | download - DSC01992.JPG (134.7 KB)
open | download - DSC01993.JPG (129.3 KB)
open | download - DSC01995.JPG (130.3 KB)
open | download - DSC01996.JPG (126.9 KB)
open | download - DSC01998.JPG (145.7 KB)
open | download - DSC02008.JPG (143.1 KB)
open | download - DSC02001.JPG (146.3 KB)
open | download - DSC02002.JPG (147.5 KB)
open | download - DSC01913.JPG (130.1 KB)
open | download - DSC01954.JPG (129.5 KB)
Re: 3D Printing Service - FLAT RATE $10.00 Per Hour (PLA/ABS)
January 06, 2016 09:31AM
I am making 3d printer. It will be my first. This will get me into the world of 3d printing.
These are the files that i need printed
[www.thingiverse.com]

List of what i need is as follows. the quantity of each part is in parenthesis
(2)3d print corner short repaired mirrored
(1) 3d y slide 2 repaired
(2) 3d print corner short repaired
(1) 3d y slide repaired
(1) bottom x slide
(1) top x slide
(4) belt holder
(2) vertical screw 2
(8) vertical rod holder
(2) vertical screw 1

Parts need to be printed out of abs with a 4mm shell thickness and a minimum 35% infill. Please give me a quote for the parts. Thank you for any help you are able to provide.

BTW: I am out of Massachusetts USA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login