Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[US] Highly Tuned Makerbot at Your Service!

Posted by Ryanp 
[US] Highly Tuned Makerbot at Your Service!
August 13, 2010 08:52AM
In the last few weeks I made a tweeks that make my Makerbot+HBP setup really excel. I'm printing faster than I can think things up! There seems to be less interest in Mendel kits so I thought I'd open it up more. I'm willing to print in clear PLA or ABS. Right now I also have red, green, and blue ABS.

We can negotiate an hourly rate+actual shipping costs over PM. Payment would be based on visual approval prior to me shipping them out to you.

I have alot of experience printing 5 sets of mendel parts with good precision. I also printed several hundred pulleys for makerbot when they had their distributed manufacturing program.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2010 11:48AM by Ryanp.
Hello, I am in the designing stage of my current project and would like to know more about your printing services dude. I'm new to 3d printing and well by trying to do it myself have stumbled upon your post. So What city are you in, How much, and do you offer anything relative to 3d printing like, designing drafting and the like.
Thanks
-Marco "Sdonai" silva
Please email me at skuithe@kuiaudio.com.
I am in Nashville TN and have some button caps for a mixing console I need made. I would like to see what kind a product a makerbot can produce. Clear is exactly what I need.

Thanks

Skuithe
Hi, I'm interested in having you make a large run of plastic parts for me. Please reply so we can discuss.

Thanks,
Sonny
Re: [US] Highly Tuned Makerbot at Your Service!
September 06, 2011 09:25PM
I have no desire to steal anyone else's possible work, but this is quite an old thread.

If you do not get a reply in a few days off this thread, I'm willing to discuss possibly printing large quantities of parts. (PM or email me)

If you have already been contacted by Ryan, then please disregard this message.

V/r,

Dfused
September 06, 2011 09:56PM
I replied by Email. Not sure anyone on this forum can produce those kinds of quantities. If someone actually does tooling for mass production you may want to send him a message. I pointed him to some folks that did that type of thing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2011 10:08PM by Ryanp.
September 19, 2011 09:33AM
I'm not printing huge orders, but I am printing prusas and extruders for $65 + shipping (natural ABS). I also have colors available for an extra fee. Custom orders are available as well. PM/email me if you are interested.

fabbr

email:
lindsay@fabbr.com
I am new to the 3d printing world and i would like a full set of parts for a 3d printer

Dylan,
April 14, 2013 10:33PM
Dylan,

We do the plastic parts only. What kind of printer do you want? What color ABS? Email with the info and any questions.

Lindsay@fabbr.com

Thanks!

Lindsay
3d printing for a fee
September 02, 2013 02:27AM
Hi,
I am based out of India and am looking for someone to print 3d parts for me (Total of 3 Parts) on a chargeable basis (I will pay a fee for the parts) and will get the parts shipped to me by DHL / Fedex at my cost.
Please update if anyone is willing to take this up for me. I have the 3-D (Solidworks) drawings for these parts ready with me and can send the same.
Color is not important for me any avaliable PLA color is acceptable.
Please email me on anusheet@hotmail.com if you can accept this proposal.
Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login