Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WANTED: Gen 7 board.

Posted by ipecacd 
WANTED: Gen 7 board.
December 02, 2011 02:07AM
Can anyone make me a Gen 7 Board?smiling smiley
Also need a complete SAE prusa printed plastic set in abs.

Thank You,
Ipecacd
Re: WANTED: Gen 7 board.
December 02, 2011 04:07AM
Regarding the Gen7 board, contact Tramflug, the author. His email is on the wiki page.

Or as an alternative, paoparts have a deal with him which let them sell those kits.

If you are looking for an already built board, you'll have to find someone who have enough time on his hand to assemble and test it - and you'd probably have to pay for that time. Ask Traumflug anyway, I'm not sure whether he's selling fully assembled boards.
December 02, 2011 04:24AM
Thank you for the info.
December 22, 2011 07:02PM
I can make you a GEN 7 board. I have just made a few of the latest revisions. See photos.

I can etch you a board or build a complete board with all components and tested and programmed.

[www.flickr.com]

[www.flickr.com]

[www.flickr.com]

[www.flickr.com]

Kind Regards,

Mike Taivalmaa
December 27, 2011 08:37AM
Mike T., I hope you understand that the Gen7 v1.3 license doesn't allow you to make one for commercial purposes (unless you got special permission from the copyright holder) ?
January 04, 2012 05:25PM
FALSE. Anyone may make it for any purpose. Copyrights do not apply to physical functional objects.

www.Fablicator.com
January 05, 2012 04:00AM
I don't want to embark in a discussion about legal issues, as IANAL and have no clue/interest in that matter.

I just hope that people will consider what the "copyright owner" wants, rather than what law allows them to do. Especially when he has been generous enough to share all his design files so that anyone can make one for himself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login