[uk] wanted iPhone cases
August 14, 2012 04:18AM
I am looking for a small number (5-10) of simple iPhone 4 "cases" / "bumpers". The purpose of these is to be glued into some very high quality leather cases so they must be printed very well in black. Additionally they don't need much material as long as there is enough to safely glue them to the inner surface of the leather.

These are for a friend of mine who is a leather goods maker. I gave him a crappy case for my Galaxy S3 and he ripped out the insert and put it into a fantastic leather case for me. He'd like to sell a few of these and would rather not have to buy crappy iPhone cases to destroy them to make his cases, hence the idea to see about getting them 3d printed. Initially he doesn't want to support every phone so we figured the iPhone 4 was a good target.

I'm looking at this as a possible case: [www.thingiverse.com] or perhaps this [www.thingiverse.com] - of course if you know of any more suitable designs we could consider them. First step would be to print 1 of each possible candidate I reckon so they can be tested.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login