Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New product needs a repraper!

Posted by markbryant50 
New product needs a repraper!
November 25, 2013 02:05PM
Hello, I am new to this group. I am thinking of getting a 3d printer to make a product I am launching. I hope this is the correct forum for this, I apologise if it is not.

I was hoping that I may find someone who lives in the Bristol Uk area who may have some experience with 3d printing, who owns a printer and who would be interested in a) helping me choose / set up a printer for my product and b) print a few prototypes so I can be sure this is the correct route to go with my product.

I am happy to pay the going rate for the models made and would be happy to reimburse time and expenses for any consultation.

Regards

Mark Bryant

www.gecko-dc.com
Re: New product needs a repraper!
February 21, 2014 06:13AM
Hi

I run 3distributed.com based in london. We are happy to help over skype if you like, and have 8 printers we can print prototypes with for you.

We can also advise you on buying a kit. We supply most of the parts ourselves and have partnered with another uk supplier to get the rest winking smiley

Please email info@3distributed.com

Best,
Hugh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2014 06:13AM by hughht5.

--------------

www.3distributed.com - UK based 3D printing service, Reprap parts and filament shop!
Re: New product needs a repraper!
February 21, 2014 07:45AM
Hi Mark,
I'm Simona from 3D Hubs, the largest platform for 3D printing. We have a community of 3D printers owners and makers also in Bristol!

They can print prototypes for you and suggest the most suitable printer to you!

Don't hesitate to email me simona.ferrari [at] 3dhubs.com if you need any more information

Best,

Simona
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login