Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm in the US, need Prusa i3 Y-axis corners

Posted by moviedemon 
I'm in the US, need Prusa i3 Y-axis corners
April 25, 2014 01:12PM
I'm working on my first single-plate Prusa i3 build and purchased an aluminum frame and parts kit from a supplier in Spain. The supplier assured me he was using the most recent BOM, however the Y-axis corners he sent have an M8 center hole instead of the M10 that's specified in the RepRap wiki build manual. I've already got all the rods, so I'd rather just swap out the printed parts.

He's willing to ship me new parts, however since he's in Spain the cost of shipping alone is $30 to $40 (I could literally buy a whole new parts kit off eBay for that much.)

I was hoping I might be able to enlist the help of someone here who would be willing to print out those 4 parts. I'd be happy to pay you - as long as it wasn't forty bucks. winking smiley

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!
David
Re: I'm in the US, need Prusa i3 Y-axis corners
June 02, 2014 10:35AM
Do you have the files for the parts you need? I could probably print you them. Just looking for shipping costs + enough for me to get a spare temp probe for my heated bed.
Re: I'm in the US, need Prusa i3 Y-axis corners
June 19, 2014 04:55AM
Hi there Moviedemon..

Are you still looking for y corners... If so I have a set here with 10mm center hole..
I am in the UK
will charge £15 inc the postage all in.. if interested..

Yours Gazza3d
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login