Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I need a heart

Posted by Dom22 
I need a heart
May 14, 2014 07:01PM
Need human "normal" 1:1 scaled heart for medical device (catheter) development. Catheter will pass in in the aorta, into the arch of the aorta and enter the coronary artery (right or left). Only this path is needed but ID geometry should be as accurate as possible. Walls of artery could be thicker than normal to make model more robust. I will put in 37C water (and probably add flow through it) to do simulated testing. It is ideal to have transparent. I know there are many of you who can print this but my issue is finding a CAD solid model. I have some CAD skills and I am trying to trace a mesh object that I found on the internet but it is difficult. Any help? Thank.
Re: I need a heart
May 15, 2014 12:11PM
Here is all the CAD work done, I'm at work and it blocks the site for "educational materials" so I can't look into it, but hopefully somewhere in there is an accurate CAD of the heart.

Realizer- One who realizes dreams by making them a reality either by possibility or by completion. Also creating or renewing hopes of dreams.
"keep in mind, even the best printer can not print with the best filament if the user is the problem." -Ohmarinus
A2
May 21, 2014 12:29PM
Heart anatomical model 1
[www.thingiverse.com]

Heart chambers and vascular tree from CT angiogram
[www.thingiverse.com]

Let's Show Some Heart
[www.thingiverse.com]

Heart Human 3D CAD Model for AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, Pro/Engineer, CATIA, 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Softimage, Blender and other CAD and 3D modeling software.
[www.3dcadbrowser.com]
[www.3dcadbrowser.com]

Accurate Heart Model for Pacemaker Development via SFF
[www.calpoly.edu]

The Visible Human Project
[www.nlm.nih.gov]

DICOM to STL (Stereolithography) Conversion
[groups.google.com]

Heart 3D Models .obj .stl .max .fbx .lwo .3ds .ma .hrc
[heart.cgtrader.com]

Missing internal structure.

anatomical heart
[www.thingiverse.com]

Description
An anatomical model of a human heart, painstakingly assembled from obj files taken from BodyParts3D's database. They claim that I have to say this: "BodyParts3D, © The Database Center for Life Science licensed under CC Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan"

Anatomical Heart
[www.thingiverse.com]
May 21, 2014 01:17PM
Wow, apparently I didn't put my link in there, oops.

Realizer- One who realizes dreams by making them a reality either by possibility or by completion. Also creating or renewing hopes of dreams.
"keep in mind, even the best printer can not print with the best filament if the user is the problem." -Ohmarinus
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login