Need Prototype Parts Printed
February 10, 2015 01:58AM
I am looking for someone who has the ability to print relatively large (roughly 170 L x 90 W x 65 H) parts in ABS without ANY curling. The prints are not difficult and would not require especially high resolution printing. I plan to sand down the outsides of the parts anyway, so as long as the dimensions come out correctly I would be happy. I will need about 9 parts total, and they may take 5-10 hours to print depending on the setup used. I have looked into 3d printing services, but they are far too expensive. I am hoping to find someone who is willing to work a deal either on cost or print if I provide the material at a discounted rate. I would also be open to trading future printing services if that would interest anyone. My current printer is down, or I would print the parts myself.

The parts are being used in a prototype design and would need to be kept private and printed only for me at this time. I am hoping for grey, red, or black ABS if possible. Please message me if you have serious interest. Example prints you have completed to show capabilities would be a huge plus.

Thanks for the help!!!
Re: Need Prototype Parts Printed
February 27, 2015 12:43PM
I don't print in ABS, but try printathing.com. You should find pretty reasonable prices there and I'm sure there is someone who will print in ABS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login