Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hello ! I'm ... **totally lost** here ;-)

Posted by artlog 
Hello ! I'm ... **totally lost** here ;-)
November 22, 2023 05:01PM
I'm unsure if it's here i should start ... and how i should ...

Owner of a 2014 Reprap Mendel 90, not even sure what it was derived from ...
It was built in a FabLab in france and i came the very last day to do final software installation.

I did print many things among the last 8 years but nothing that really toss a coin...

I use it from time to time, it's in my garage, and i wanted to renew it a little while it still is working ( getting worse recently ). I'm fond of Reprap Idea and don't want to go to 'buy a new one', i'm more interested of being able to repair it than to have the best 3d printer; still i'm not against investing in it.

I was looking how to print a replacement part for ... uhm in english that's a little harder... a part that hold the fan used to cool the extruder. Current one is too low and hit on the bed the parts used to maintain glass on bed.

So i'm totally lost here, i was expecting to find a french reprap group but seems no french group in europe, or perhaps france did exit from europa while i was sleeping ...

I'm a developer, not the best one, but for a very long time, i'm closer to retirement than to exit from school ...

And the final word : i'm both shy and utterly susceptible, what make any interaction in forum very complicated. ( and no i won't argue about that at all, don't even try ).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login