Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Italian product designer

Posted by Corto_Maltese 
Italian product designer
March 17, 2010 07:49AM
Hi to all RepRap users!
I'm an Italian architect. I work as an indipendent product designer and I offer my skills and my experience in project and design any kind of items.
I use a lot of 3D platforms such CAD Rhino etc. and I can help you in design and develop your ideas. At the end of the work I'm able to give you the output informations in STL format (or the format you need!).
My personal challenge is to build my own Mendel RepRap, so I accept any contribution also made with RepRap components!
Re: Italian product designer
March 18, 2010 01:36AM
Welcome.

Corto, this particular forum is experimental. Good luck.

Also, you may want to use your real name if you are presenting yourself to clients.

And also, we have an Italy RepRap User Group:
[forums.reprap.org]

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
March 18, 2010 05:14AM
You're right Sebastien smiling smiley I'ts better to introduce myself!
I'm Matteo Orsi, architect from italy. I discovered RepRap few months ago and I'm really fascinated about this project. Although I'm not an engineer or a mechanical designer I hope to give my contribution with my product design skills to everyone who wants create or improve their models.
Looking through the forum I saw a lot of technical posts...honestly it's not my cup of tea winking smiley but if you need a product designer point of view maybe I'm the right person.
I'm going to finish my personal website. As soon it will be ready I will post the URL so you can see samples of my job
Designer for Product
October 18, 2010 03:45PM
Dear Corto_Maltese,

My name is Philipp Hoelke and I am in search of a skilled
product designer, who can make a professional design and prototype of
sunglasses, which I have already thought of. I merely need a professional image. Is this something
you offer? Perhaps you could give me more information.

Yours Sincerely,

Philipp Hoelke
May 10, 2011 12:51AM
Hi

i m looking for a product designer who can for for an Indian company ( basically into metal products for home decor)
if any body is interested mail me at noopurtripathi2009@gmail.com.

thanks

noopur
MG
August 16, 2011 11:01PM
Hi Corto Maltese,

I am looking for a designer to assist me with a new product, contact me if you are interested.

MG
March 18, 2015 06:33AM
My name is Sandy. Nice to meet all smiling smiley

Kohls coupon codes 30
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login