Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another multi coloured Aria by Loubie

Posted by deckingman 
Another multi coloured Aria by Loubie
July 01, 2018 01:19PM
I managed to do one of these before but it took a few attempts and a bit of "manual intervention". Recent printer upgrades have cured the issues so I wanted to try another one - just to make that everything worked.

Video is here if any is interested [www.youtube.com]

[somei3deas.wordpress.com]
[www.youtube.com]
Re: Another multi coloured Aria by Loubie
July 08, 2018 07:15PM
If that video had been a hour long I would have watched every second of it. I never grow tired watching your printer and my attention span for watching 3D printers videos is about 8 seconds. Great camera work too

Ray
Re: Another multi coloured Aria by Loubie
July 09, 2018 12:51PM
Shank man
If that video had been a hour long I would have watched every second of it. I never grow tired watching your printer and my attention span for watching 3D printers videos is about 8 seconds. Great camera work too

Ray

Awwww, thanks! I really appreciate that. I'm sort of getting the hang of this 3D Printing stuff but I've still a lot to learn about putting videos together. I like to think that each one is a little better than the last but it's nice to have that confirmed. I'm learning that it's definitely a case of less is more and I probably only use about 5 to 10% of the footage I take. I know what you mean about attention span of 8 seconds, which is why most clips are around 5 seconds. And getting the sound track right is soooo important. Aria took about 8 hours to print but putting that 12 minute video together took me about 16 hours.

[somei3deas.wordpress.com]
[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login