you can find source CAD models on my Onshape account : https://goo.gl/ACnRhT
You can copy or export files

Carlo Franciscone

gHiZmO ( Carlo )
[www.eezyrobots.it]
[www.thingiverse.com]
Re: EEZYbotARM mk2
April 04, 2019 09:18AM
Hello Carlo Franciscone I am a retired engineering engineer and give lectures on the subject
- Free professional education through the Internet (CAD 3D -CAM) –

In order to make the topic clearer, I have built a CNC milling machine, a 3D printer and also a robot (MK3) myself. Unfortunately I have a problem with the MK3 ??
I have no idea about the electronics and would like to get the MK3 up and running.

My request is: Can you send me the Arduino code for the MK3 with control via mobile phone. Maybe with a short instruction, with my 3D printer I got it that way.

One more question, I am still looking for a model of a mobile robot (FTS) of his programmed way by image recognition in the workshop? Maybe they have something in the drawer?
I would be very grateful for your help. Email: realjo@t-online.de
Greetings Alfred Joosty
Re: EEZYbotARM mk2
December 23, 2019 06:22PM
Alfred Joosty
Hello Carlo Franciscone I am a retired engineering engineer and give lectures on the subject
- Free professional education through the Internet (CAD 3D -CAM) –

In order to make the topic clearer, I have built a CNC milling machine, a 3D printer and also a robot (MK3) myself. Unfortunately I have a problem with the MK3 ??
I have no idea about the electronics and would like to get the MK3 up and running.

My request is: Can you send me the Arduino code for the MK3 with control via mobile phone. Maybe with a short instruction, with my 3D printer I got it that way.

One more question, I am still looking for a model of a mobile robot (FTS) of his programmed way by image recognition in the workshop? Maybe they have something in the drawer?
I would be very grateful for your help. Email: realjo@t-online.de
Greetings Alfred Joosty

Flash an arduino with GRBL, then use a grbl shield witha hc-05, and then there's a GRBL controller for Android. You need to convert the tiny stepper motors to bipolar, which is easy to do. The inverse kinematics are on you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login