Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Remote controlled riding mower

Posted by tonynsx 
Remote controlled riding mower
September 23, 2022 04:32PM
This is my very first remote controlled project. I converted my Craftsman riding mower remote controlled.
Attachments:
open | download - RC Riding Mower.mp4 (1.24 MB)
VDX
Re: Remote controlled riding mower
September 23, 2022 05:35PM
... nice project - good luck! smileys with beer

If you want to update it to some sort of "AI", then attach a camera (or better stereo-camera) and one of the Nvidia Jetson-AI-boards (I have three Jetson Nano and two Jetson Xavier NX) smoking smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
September 26, 2022 01:14PM
Eventually I like to add an ESP32 microcontroller, and a camera, gps module etc.
VDX
September 26, 2022 02:11PM
... the ESP32-cam is ready for this ... needs only a GPS module - [dronebotworkshop.com]

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
February 20, 2023 12:27PM
tonynsx
This is my very first remote controlled project. I converted my Craftsman riding mower remote controlled. The idea for this robot came to me when I was participating in discussions on social networks and thinking about what I should do for a student project. Recently, when I was still in college, I commissioned an article here https://papersowl.com/examples/social-media/ on sociology because I thought it was boring to write about it. But when one group on Facebook helped me with the idea, I realized that I was wrong.

Looks great!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2023 03:56PM by timford.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login