Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mød mig og hjælp mig study/interest

Posted by Anders.Merc 
Mød mig og hjælp mig study/interest
March 14, 2014 09:49AM
Hi everyone,

I already posted this in the "RepRappers" group, but i hope someone will see it here.

I am looking for someone who is willing to share their enthusiasm for 3D-Printers, and their possibilities with me.
I also wish to learn to handle software and hardware alike, perhaps so I later can start on my own.
My interests are both personal and academic.

I’m a college student at University of Southern Denmark, Odense, and my curiosity towards 3D-printing has grown exponentially lately.
I am considering writing a thesis on them as well, as it is a good opportunity to go in depth with the community and the technics.
I am studying business, but had a study job as an IT-technician, so I’m not totally inept towards technology.

I am primarily looking for someone in Denmark, who have access to an 3D printer, and are willing to teach me, show me your ways and share ideas / enthusiasm with.
My primary interest is to learn as well as meet people who are enthusiastic toward 3D-Printers.
I do not wish to be a burden, so the terms we meet on or talk is entirely up to you.

På forhånd tak,
Anders

P.S.
If you were intrigued, but somehow isn’t located in Denmark, feel free to give any help, advices or direct me towards communities nearby, then please do so. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login