Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[UK] Prusa 2 lm8uu rp parts in electric blue, with printed bushings included

Posted by james glanville 
[UK] Prusa 2 lm8uu rp parts in electric blue, with printed bushings included
March 06, 2012 05:27PM
I'm selling the above for £55 paypal with free delivery to uk, anywhere else will be £55-cost of postage to uk+cost of postage to wherever, probably a bit less than £60 delivered. Here is an expired ebay link to show photos:

[www.ebay.co.uk]

I'd be willing to ebay it again if you'd prefer, though I'd have to increase the price by 10% to make up for ebay fees.

Printed in faberdashery firetruck red at 0.3mm layer heights. Prusa iteration 2, with herringbone gears and printed LM8UU bushings.

PM me/email at james.n.glanville@gmail.com if you're interested. Offers considered but probably unlikely to be accepted.

Thanks

James
Re: [UK] Prusa 2 lm8uu rp parts in electric blue, with printed bushings included
March 12, 2012 03:28PM
Can you provide more high resolution photos, please?
I'm away from home for another few hours, photos to come though.
Re: [UK] Prusa 2 lm8uu rp parts in electric blue, with printed bushings included
March 13, 2012 11:22AM
Hi.

How much for sending one kit to Spain? do you include pieces for some xtruder? wich one?

Thanks.
£60 delivered to Spain, I include the standard extruder body for prusa2, the gregs hinged accessible one.
July 27, 2012 02:57PM
Hi, do you often make these up to sell?

I'm looking to get a printer made and am looking up what I can get going quite cheap winking smiley

many thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login