Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[Germany] I sell a set of Mendel Parts

Posted by RepRapParts 
[Germany] I sell a set of Mendel Parts
April 18, 2010 01:09PM
Hello,

i sell a set of mendel Parts. There are made on a Rapman 3.1 from BfB. They are all printed from pla 4032D. The warping is very less.

[s5.directupload.net]
[s1.directupload.net]
[s3.directupload.net]
[s3.directupload.net]
[s10.directupload.net]
[s1.directupload.net]
[s3.directupload.net]

Here you can see what i have printed and how much.

[s5.directupload.net]

I come frome germany and at the moment i dont know how much did the shipping cost to you. You must tell me where you live and i can say what the shipping cost.

Only for the parts i think i would have 400€ + the paypal taxes and the shipping.
That is because i have print the biggest parts at many times to became a good quality and only less warping.

[Edit: added country]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2010 04:24PM by SebastienBailard.
Re: I sell a set of Mendel Parts
April 19, 2010 12:01AM
Do you think you might be willing to take a photo of the parts with a paper copy of your real name (or perhaps forum name? It would be very helpful.

[reprap.org]

Thank you,

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
April 19, 2010 01:08AM
hello,

thaht might be no problem, but only later when i will be at home.
April 19, 2010 05:04AM
thaht might be no problem, but only later when i will be at home.

Excellent. It's an anti-scammer issue. eye rolling smiley
Every 3 months a person tries to put up a "borrowed" photograph without having any physical parts to sell. grinning smiley

Also, remember that you are welcome to sell them directly in Germany RUG.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
April 19, 2010 10:05AM
here is the picture you want.

with best regards

RepRapParts
April 19, 2010 10:47AM
here is the picture you want.

Thank you. I already knew you're a human, and not a scammer with a borrowed photograph, because I knew to click on your forum profile.

But not everyone knows to click on a 'white-hat' or 'black-hat's forum profile. And once we have 10,000 people selling parts ... smiling smiley
[forums.reprap.org]

Good luck with your sale! And please come back and sell many more after this set. grinning smiley

April 19, 2010 11:08AM
yes i know what you mearn. I have no problem to publish a picture with my forum name. I dont know that people are here who do the thinks you mean, but yet i knwo the problem and i find it fine that you tell the problem to me. If i buy parts i dont want that too.

best regards

RepRapParts
May 09, 2010 01:47PM
its on ebay

[cgi.ebay.de]

for internatinal shipping please contact me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login