Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA shipping WORLDWIDE] LM8UU Prusa Mendel Parts + Extras (Metric or SAE)

Posted by avdwege2003 
[USA shipping WORLDWIDE] LM8UU Prusa Mendel Parts + Extras (Metric or SAE)
June 23, 2012 02:56AM
Now shipping Worldwide!

I am selling Prusa LM8UU printed part kits on eBay at the link below. Follow the link for details and pictures. If you PM me and purchase from here on reprap.org I will give you $10.00 off the eBay price.

[www.ebay.com]
Re: [USA shipping WORLDWIDE] LM8UU Prusa Mendel Parts + Extras (Metric or SAE)
July 01, 2012 12:54AM
edit: please delete, checked post history to see many happy reviews

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2012 01:01AM by s1dev.
July 04, 2012 10:42AM
More comments from previous buyers... [forums.reprap.org]
July 16, 2012 09:25AM
We will be closed from Wednesday, July 18 through Tuesday, July 21, 2012. Orders placed before Tuesday, July 17 will be shiped as usual, and orders placed after then will be shipped starting August 1 in the order placed. Thank you.
Hi avdwege2003

I just ordered Prusa Mendel Kit and I am looking for the printed parts (metric kit, linear bearings). If this is what you have plese let me know. Greg's Hinged geared extruder sounds interesting and $10.00 off too. Let me know how that works. Not sure how to select the red color for my order.
Thanks,
Adrian
July 27, 2012 02:42PM
I have received my plastic kit today.

Shipping was to Argentina, no import tax, so it was a great deal.

thanks avdwege2003!
July 27, 2012 02:53PM
hey there, what would shipping to the uk cost me?

many thanks
July 27, 2012 03:30PM
Hello snout. Looks like shipping to the UK is $17.88 for Parcel Post and $47.95 for Priority Mail.
Hello there, Are these metric parts you are selling? How can I acquire the metric set (white or black color) in the US from you at the discounted price you mentioned? This includes the extruder printed parts also, correct?
Thanks a lot.
July 31, 2012 08:35PM
Hello npard. I have both metric and SAE. I understand from your posting that you would like metric. I always have black in stock, so could ship you one of those tomorrow. If you want white it will take a couple days to print. My kits do include an extruder, either Wade's geared or Greg's hinged, your choice.

Can you send me a Private Message with your paypal email address? I'll send you an invoice to review and if everything looks okay you can pay it, otherwise send me your questions or changes you would like. Also include in your PM what type of shipping you prefer, either USPS Parcel Post or USPS Priority Medium Flat rate.
August 07, 2012 11:25PM
Happy to have another satisfied buyer... [forums.reprap.org]

Check out the ebay site for details on our parts kit and check out feedback from previous buyers. Please don't forget to PM from here in order to receive $10.00 off the ebay price.

[www.ebay.com]
Hi
I am in the UK and funding my build by with Bitcoins, any chance you accept bitcoins

Peter
August 10, 2012 07:21AM
OOPS i do not know how i posted that previous pm as i did not have an account set up, so i am posting again from my account so you can contact me if needed

Hi
I am in the UK and funding my build by with Bitcoins, any chance you accept bitcoins

Peter
August 10, 2012 08:39AM
Hello Peter. I'm sorry, but I don't have a bitcoin account and only use paypal. I know you can use a credit card with paypal even if you don't have a paypal account.
August 10, 2012 08:55AM
Hi
Ah ok it was a long shot, i do have a paypal account but the whole idea of Bitcoin is that it does away with the 5% paypal charge and is fairly instant.

This will delay me, but i will be back to order at some point.

Thanks
Peter
August 17, 2012 08:03PM
[i.imgur.com]

Recently ordered a set of these. Received within a week; they had to ship across the entire U.S. so I guess the longest you'd have to wait is 5 days.

I've attached an image of the parts I received. Nothing broken and packaged well. Would not hesitate to order another set if I needed to.

Not sure how to prove I'm not affiliated with the seller...
August 23, 2012 08:46PM
Glad you received the parts quickly gudloki. We always have black kits in stock, so they usually ship the same day ordered (if before 3:00PM Central Time). Color kits usually take two days to be shipped as they are printed when ordered, but can take up to five days depending on the demand.

See my ad on ebay for more details...

[www.ebay.com]
September 01, 2012 02:14AM
Back to School Special!

Complete your purchase between September 1 and September 30, 2012 and receive a free 40mm cooling fan duct and grill. These parts are printed in black. The duct will direct air onto the cold end of your hotend, and the grill will protect fingers, etc. from entering the fan. Follow the links below to view pictures. Note: Fan and mounting hardware are not included.

Photo of duct and grill pieces: [www.flickr.com]
Photo of duct and grill mounted on a fan: [www.flickr.com]

Remember, if you PM me from this site insead of making an order on ebay, I'll give you $10.00 off the ebay price!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2012 06:36PM by avdwege2003.
I am very interested but I'm having trouble finding a simple guide. Do you sell complete kits, as well? Or wold you be able to provide a guide with the order?
Thank you,
John
September 04, 2012 08:49PM
Hello JP12x. I don't sell complete kits, however if you're in the USA ultimachine.com is probably the best place to get all the other parts you need after getting the plastic parts. For a build guide, the link below contains many links and other information, and will probably answer most of your questions. Please feel free to message me again if you have more questions.

[reprap.org]
I've just ordered a set. Over the next few months I'll build my first.
September 13, 2012 06:06PM
Can we order specific items directly?
September 13, 2012 07:28PM
Hello printingray. You certainly can. Send me post or PM on what you need and we can discuss price.
October 03, 2012 11:17PM
Thank You to all the people who took advantage of our Back To School special by purchasing a prusa kit in September. This was our biggest month yet. Look for more specials in the coming months.

Don't forget to claim $10.00 off our ebay price by purchasing through a PM on this site instead of directly on ebay.

Same great service and same great printer parts! (see feedback on ebay, and on this site).

[www.ebay.com]
Are you selling metric or SAE parts?

Also is the material ABS?

Thanks, Martin
October 04, 2012 10:06PM
Hello Martin. My ebay site (please follow the link) explains all the details about my metric and SAE kits, but basically the extruder large gear, x-ends are sized for 5/16" nuts/bolts on the SAE kit. Its mainly geared towards people who are sourcing the hardware themselves and don't have easy access to the M8 hardware. If you're purchasing the hardware in a kit then I would recommend metric since that is the true standard for the prusa. The parts are PLA, except for the y-belt clamps, which are made from ABS due to the high temperature from the heated bed that they are exposed to.

Hopefully this answers your questions. Please let me know if you have more. If you wish to purchase a kit please PM with the color, type (metric/SAE), type of extruder you want, type of shipping and your paypal email address where I can send an invoice that would include the $10.00 discount. You can see the price differences for shipping on my ebay site.

thanks,
Anita

Ebay site -> [www.ebay.com]
new to the 3d printing world and am looking to get started. I saw that you have the Plastic Parts kits for sale do the come with plans or can you direct me to where I need to get them so I can start pricing out the rest of the parts I need.

Thanks,
Thomas
October 09, 2012 08:44PM
Hello Thomas. You can find information at the following sites for buying and building a printer. The kits I sell are all the plastic parts needed. You'll still need all the hardware (rods, bolts, nuts), electronics (motors, controller boards, power supply, switches, wiring), etc. If possible you should consider purchasing a hardware kit from someone like ultimachine.com. They also supply everything else you'll need, except for the plastic parts.

[github.com]
[reprap.org]
[reprap.org]

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions, or would to purchase one of my kits.

thanks,
Anita
October 18, 2012 11:26AM
Just received my SAE kit from avdwege2003. Everything was well packaged and labeled and arrived in about a week. Shipping price was fair for the US. Even better, I am a complete noob to reprap and I had a ton of questions during and after the purchase and Anita was very helpful and responded in good time.

I highly recommend purchasing through avdwege2003.
November 05, 2012 03:15PM
Just got my kit today. Fast shipping (ordered Fri, delivered Mon). Parts are well made. It's a great value.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login