Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] New Red and Black Set(ABS) (PLA GEARS) $90 with 10 LM8UU's included

Posted by terramir 
[USA] New Red and Black Set(ABS) (PLA GEARS) $90 with 10 LM8UU's included
July 24, 2012 04:34PM
Hello Got a special set for sale this time, while there will be one more of these it will not have as much red because I ran out Sad to say the ultimashine red I got prints more like a very mild red more like pink (so if you want a deep red and black set this is the one for you spinning smiley sticking its tongue out ) . For stronger parts all parts are printed with a 0.5 nozzle and a decent layer height chosen for the particular part, except for the herringbone gears, Which for longevity are also printed in hard Black PLA with a 0.35 nozzle for great definition of the gears grinning smiley
See the pictures Below Remember this set Includes 10 Lm8uu's and your choice of printed T-5 or Xl pulley's (as seen next to the extruder) and your choice of either 2 red and one black or 2 black and one red lm8uu y-axis holders.
This is a pure prusa2 set ( as it was in the repo only a week ago) except for the y belt tensioners and the greg's guidler extruder for j-head with screw mount smiling smiley
$90 with shipping included for the USA smiling smiley

This set is already printed ready to ship since I don't have this red anymore any substitutions are going to have to be in black sad smiley
But this also means virtually no waiting (except for the mailman) This set will go on e-bay in a few days so get it while it's hot smiling smiley
terramir

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2012 11:10PM by terramir.
Re: [USA] New Red and Black Set(ABS) (PLA GEARS) $90 with 10 LM8UU's included
July 24, 2012 04:43PM
Also One note already printed and ready to go is one highly recommended substitution, Triffid_Hunter's excellent Y-Motor bracket the way it's designed it takes stress off the motor mount and well it just makes sense. Here is the image below

July 25, 2012 06:37PM
since I vouched for him on his old thread, I figured I'd vouch for him over here too...

Terramir is great to deal with, ships fast, parts look great.

BTW, I like that deep red! I have some of the Ultimachine red, and I also find that it comes out a bit pink for my tastes smiling smiley
July 26, 2012 04:53PM
Ty for the comment smiling smiley
I will be posting this on ebay in the next two days just thought the community should have a shot at it first
smiling smiley
terramir
Re: [USA] New Red and Black Set(ABS) (PLA GEARS) $90 (85) with 10 LM8UU's included
July 27, 2012 07:11PM
Decided to lower it to $85 for peeps here (shipping to usa included) will go on ebay for 95 bucks since it's sweet
let me know
terramir
You just posted this on #reprap irc...

[23:00] well I just learned something the belts need to be so night they make a nice sound when you tweak em my print quality just improved by 1000%

Does this mean people who have bought your parts before have received crap parts? I ask because looking at the first picture in your post here the parts don't really look that great, and this is probably why.
August 12, 2012 12:59AM
No all my parts are functional and sound. just I found out I can make them look even better.
I really know only one thing about that post above, and that is that the person that did it is either,
A. the competition
B. well quite frankly if you don't sign your name your comments don't really warrant consideration and should be removed by a mod
my $.02
terramir
Are you still making the plastic parts kits? This is for a prusa? Thanks
August 23, 2012 11:04PM
still have this kit available lucky for you smiling smiley
pm me
terramir
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login