Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WorldWide] $50 For Any Printed RepRap Set

Posted by Idolcrasher 
[WorldWide] $50 For Any Printed RepRap Set
December 05, 2012 04:32PM
Fabber Forge - Printing Happiness

I would like to announce that I am printing and selling any set of RepRap printed parts for $50. Shipping is $10 shipping inside the USA, $15 for shipping internationally. I conduct all transactions safely through PayPal. If interested, send me a private message here or submit a request on my site.

I get a lot of emails from folks asking for price quotes for RepRap printed parts, and they are almost always pretty happy to hear those prices. I figured I would announce those prices here to help encourage sales.

I have sold over 20 sets of RepRap parts now, and everyone seems really happy with the part quality.

Selling parts is keeping this semi-expensive hobby alive for me. I am also saving to buy a FullSpectrum Laser Cutter to further my "Maker Career." With your help, I will make that goal!

FabberForge - Printing Happiness

[www.fabberforge.com]
Re: [WorldWide] $50 For Any Printed RepRap Set
December 05, 2012 06:50PM
Hi..

I would like to add that I brought a set of Rostock parts and found them to be a high standard, all the bolts/nuts fitted with very little clean up.

Auzze
December 05, 2012 06:50PM
Hi..

I would like to add that I brought a set of Rostock parts and found them to be a high standard, all the bolts/nuts fitted with very little clean up.

Auzze
December 05, 2012 07:28PM
Thanks mate smiling smiley

Glad you are pleased with them smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login