Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[Slovenia, EU] Prusa v2 PLA plastic parts multicolor

Posted by andromedabots 
[Slovenia, EU] Prusa v2 PLA plastic parts multicolor
March 11, 2013 07:58PM
Hello everyone!

I have 5 prusa i2 PLA plastic sets printed in natural color and ready to ship at moments notice, price is $63.5 +$5 worldwide shipping.

In case you would like to have your set printed in multiple colors you can select all prusa i2 parts in different colors, but price will be a bit higher and it might take a couple of days for them to be printed.
If you would like to have some special combination of coloured and natural color parts please contact me and I will make it happen you can also send me your own .stl files for any other version of reprap (except rostock) and I will print them for you for the same price.

Both natural and coloured PLA are of the best quality from faberdashery.co.uk, prints are done with .3mm layer resolution and adequate infill.

You can purchase parts directly from my website here;

[www.andromedabots.com]

Parts are shipped from Slovenia, European Union so there is no customs tax for buyers from EU. Shipment will be sent with registered airmail and you will receive tracking number. Delivery times should be roughly like this;

- Slovenia: 1 working day
- Austria, Croatia: 3 working days
- Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands: 3-5 working days
- UK: 5-7 working days
- Russia: 7-10 working days
- United States: 10-13 working days
* this are usual delivery times to some countries, in general delivery to EU should not take more than 7 working days.

In case you have any other requests regarding your printed parts please feel free to contact me on sales@andromedabots.com

Cheers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2013 07:58PM by andromedabots.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login