Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

( UK/EU ) Printed Parts for Sale

Posted by gazza3d 
( UK/EU ) Printed Parts for Sale
May 26, 2014 05:54AM
Hi Peeps...

I sell Printed Parts at eMakershop and are based in the UK if anyone is interested in building their own 3D Printerspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
There are high resolution pictures of all my parts if you want to look at the quality
I can print individual parts if wanted but be aware that postage to outside the UK can be quite high as Royal mail have changed there pricing policy

http://www.emakershop.com/Seller=3869

My Youtube channel with video`s of my Rostock printer at various stages of it`s life

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeiV5Z8QRKyE11ncBwleB4Q

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2014 11:09AM by gazza3d.
Re: ( UK/EU ) Printed Parts for Salespinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 31, 2014 07:41AM
eMAKER_widget.png

I have now got Prusa I3 single plate, Kossel mini, Wades Geared Extruder and soon a Mendel90 Printed Plastic Parts Kit for sale
All kits have high res pictures of parts with details of Layers/Infill etc and what is included in the kit..
All Kits are ready to be sent...

Just PM me or email me if you want to enquire about any kits..

Thank You for looking
Gazza3d

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2014 08:09AM by gazza3d.
Re: ( UK/EU ) Printed Parts for Sale
June 15, 2014 04:15AM
I now have a facbook page

facebook.com/Gazza3dprinting

where you can see my activity..
June 18, 2014 05:56AM
Hi Gazza3D.

I have received my parts for the P3Steel "Leonardo" arrived in Denmark in fine condition.
Really good quality and a good finish.

Not only do you print the parts, but also act as a mechanical and engineering consultant, pointing out things thats missing smiling smiley, outstanding service I must say.

Thanks for the deal and excellent service.

Torben.

p.s. Good job with the packing, individual packet in bobleplast, almost like a box of expensive chocolate thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2014 06:04AM by ArduinoTech.
June 18, 2014 06:24AM
Thank you Torben..

Hope the rest of your build goes as smoothly..

yours Gazza3d
July 06, 2014 03:32AM
I am going to be away from 10th to 21st July

eMAKER_widget.png
July 21, 2014 08:51AM
Yea.. I am back.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2014 08:51AM by gazza3d.
December 26, 2014 08:42AM
Gazza,

After reading that review from Torben got me thinking I might ask you a load of questions here about your parts and help others make a cheap prusa set.

I had a look this morning at trying to source the cheapest parts to build a Prusa I3 not including motors, heatbed or electronics because I can salvage these from another project. I would like to know your opinion of any of the items below and also comment on compatibility of each with your printed parts. Note if any of the items below are not compatible, can you say why and maybe recommend an alternative product?

1) Frame - [www.ebay.co.uk]

2) Extruder - [www.ebay.co.uk]
Will this fit your Wade's extruder parts?

3) Nuts / Bolts etc - [www.ebay.co.uk]
Select basic kit + extruder hardware - What hardware is needed for the extruder? Looks like there is a hobbed bolt in the kit, does your extruder need one?

4) Rods - [www.ebay.co.uk]
Lots of people sell different lengths and thicknesses of rods, can you clarify which are needed for your parts, assuming I use the frame above?

5) Linear bearings - [www.ebay.co.uk]

6) Belt kit - [www.ebay.co.uk]
Assume 2m of GT2 with two pulleys is ok?

Anything else I need?
December 26, 2014 03:17PM
Hi JNOD..

The Frame is for a mini version which is half the size both in width and height... but everything else looks ok..
yes the extruder needs a hobbed bolt.. the kit can include hardware for a gregs hinged accessible extruder.. which is the same as for the extruder I supply..
The hotend will fit the extruder with the bowden attachments removed..
The belts and bearings are ok..
The rods are ok as far as I can see.. the most important one is the y axis rod length..which I believe is 390mm..
The cheapest frame I could find was this one [www.emakershop.com][/url]..
I would think a cheap one could be sourced on aliexpress.com..

Gazza3d
January 24, 2015 12:22PM
thumbs down out of stock eye rolling smiley

Prusa I3 Box version Printed Parts Full Kit

when you going to have these restocked m8 i need a fantastic set please thumbs up
January 24, 2015 12:59PM
Hi... I don't have any in stock at the moment but can print you a set and have it posted to you by the end of next week if your wanting one..
February 21, 2015 01:04AM
Hi... I now have a website @ gazza3d.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login