Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[SPAIN and ship worlwide] Plastic parts for Prusa i3 and much more - SUMMER OFFER

Posted by createc3d 
Hello!

we have plastic parts set for Prusa i3 single frame for 35€ Plastic parts Prusa i3

In case you need plastic parts for other model please contact us

We also have now our SUMMER OFFER in our Prusa i3 kits, starting from 305€ (VAT not included), you can take a look in 3D PRINTER KITS - PRUSA I3 KITS

It will end on 15th of July or at end of actual stock.

We ship mainly to Europe so website is only ready to ship to certain countries, if you're from other country please contact us.

We're also looking for distributors and reseller in other countries, if you're interested contact us winking smiley

Regards

Juan

CREATEC 3D Makerspace - [www.createc3d.com]
CREATEC 3D Shop - [shop.createc3d.com]
I had bad experience on this printer in particular with the steel version.
The frame parts are not fitting very well due the paint over the holes: you have to remove the paint to install most of the screws.
The printers are coming just with a Spanish manual that is not including at all the steel version and is not very complete: they told me to make
reference to the P3 Steel RepRap page but some of the parts are different and you end up with something that you do not know how to install.
They sent me a faulty E3D extruder that I had to replace with a J-HEAD to be able to print something.
They are normally answering to your questions by email but their support is not very helpful for example they sent me the preconfifugre merlin
firmware for their printer that had some wrong paramentes (e steps where wrong).

Do not recommend them.

Best
Piff
Dear Marco,

about your complaints...
piff
I had bad experience on this printer in particular with the steel version.he frame parts are not fitting very well due the paint over the holes: you have to remove the paint to install most of the screws.

Frame have 40 screws to assembling completely, all perfect and the only ones needed to remove paint are two holes in each side of frame... 2 holes of 40 we think it's not "most of the screws"...

piff
The printers are coming just with a Spanish manual that is not including at all the steel version and is not very complete: they told me to make
reference to the P3 Steel RepRap page but some of the parts are different and you end up with something that you do not know how to install.
We always send pictures, examples and references to all our customers. Sorry that our manual is in spanish and for acrylic version, but Steel version changes are only main frame, rest of parts and electronics are the same.

piff
They sent me a faulty E3D extruder that I had to replace with a J-HEAD to be able to print something.
E3D Hotend wasn't faulty, you broke it unassembling it after printing with PLA. We told you that we would talk with E3D manufacturers but you didn't want to solve the problem this way.

piff
They are normally answering to your questions by email but their support is not very helpful for example they sent me the preconfifugre merlin
firmware for their printer that had some wrong paramentes (e steps where wrong).
Over hundred of printers sold, you're the only one that have e-steps wrong in our preconfigured Marlin... it's very rare... and honestly, all our customers and comments in our website talk about our fast and helpful after-sales service.

Honestly, you didn't want the printer once you get it in your hands, you told us you prefer an Ultimaker. We told you to send back the printer and we will refund your money but you didn't want to do it (because you have to pay shipping cost of return) and you started to assembling it.

After problems with assembly (with all components used) you ask to refund your money. We offer you to send back the kit and we see the components status and conditions and offer you a partial refund for it, Because with component used we can't refund 100% of your purchase. You didn't accept that.

You want us to refund you 50% of your money and keep the kit for you... We don't know how anyone can see that it's logical... but anyway... the only thing we're 100% sure is that we will not accept blackmail from anyone, and if you threaten us to put bad reviews it is your decision, we are sorry but we are not going to give you money to stop that.

In the other hand, we're glad to know you finally have your printer working.

Best Regards

Createc 3D Team

CREATEC 3D Makerspace - [www.createc3d.com]
CREATEC 3D Shop - [shop.createc3d.com]
Createc never allows me to return back the printer. Asked few times.

If you buy that printer your experience could be better then mine just be warned the documentation is just in Spanish
and not for the steel version (even if I explicitly asked about documentation before the purchase).
The manual has a lot of picture but some of the parts may be different from the document so build experience is not fun.

Also do not expect any refund if you are not satisfied: it is something Createc does not do even if the part is not working
such the extruder.

They are normally replying to your support email but do not expect useful help.

If what you want is kit of all parts with no warranty, no instructions and no support no problem buying from them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2014 07:04AM by piff.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login